Reviews for Dismantle, Repair
Anynomous chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I AM SO ANGRY WITH YOU. This is the best story I have read so far on this site and I read soooooo much and have been for the past four years. FINISH THIS STORY OR ELSE! heed my warning!
P.S. I really hope she gets better!(:

P.P.S. please please finish this story. Seriously it's a magnificent one! I wish I could have kept reading. :(
Leslie E chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
This is very good so far. Very strong and powerfully written. Keep up the good work!
twilightobession chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
So glad to get this chapter. I think Bella is maybe starting to trust Edward just a little even if she does not realize it. I am glad that Edward was at her door when she was having her panic attack. Good luck with school. Hope to hear from you soon. Love this story. Can't wait to see what you do with them outside the hospital.
cbmorefie chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Excellent chapter, thanks for posting!
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Good chapter. I am glad that Bella and Edward are out and that they are still in contact with each other. I do hope that Bella will start to trust Edward with things. She really needs to open up about what happened to her and he is the only one she's comfortable being with.
71star chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Loved it!
Glad she got out, hope things progress now!
Luvntwilight chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Thanks for the update!
twilightobession chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I am glad that Edward is pushing her a little. Also glad that Bella is opening out to him, even though I don't think that she realizes that she is doing it.
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I'm glad that Edward and Bella are talking more; I think their interaction will be what helps them get through their traumas. They just need to open up to each other more.
71star chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Hahahaha! I enjoy fanfiction much more too!
Love your story & hope they heal each other...
cbmorefie chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Thanks for the update!
twilightobession chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Some how I missed reviewing this chapter. Sorry. Glad that Bella opened up some in this chapter.
71star chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
I'm hoping they can break each others walls down and be therapeutic to each other.
Talk to each other and get all the bad out...
Loving it!
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Good chapter. I'm glad that we are starting to get Edward's story. As far as Bella's girls, hopefully she will begin to open up as well? Hopefully, by spending time with Edward and seeing that he's a good guy and not out to hurt her, he'll get her to start opening up, too.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Why does the hospital keep letting Tyler come back? I hope someone tells about him preying on the weak there at the hospital. I am glad that Edward got Bella to talk to him. Can't wait for more.