Reviews for Caught in the Moment
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Please continue this story, it's too good to just not finish I beg of you great writer of this story keep updating
WIRTW chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Well considering they are in the batcave, it will most definitely be Bruce's place, no? Totally love the story! It is amazing.
iFanboy chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
;) loving this story more and more please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This is really good, keep writing :)
IamBatgirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
That was amazing I loved it every minute;)
Succinct Disquisition chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Hello Clouddreams,

This story was a wonderful read. I would love to see more but I understand that what you have currently would be a decent stopping point if you just wanted to let it hang and I respect that choice if it is what you wish. But I would really love to see another chapter.

I really enjoyed the development of the story. Pretty much everything about it was flawless other than a few writing errors that plague even the greats. Something about "Caught in the Moment" that really wowed me was the characterizations. They were impeccable. Every step the characters take was arrived at by a logical path they chose to trod due to who they are. This excited me to no end. You even had Alfred down and he never even showed up in a scene as of is just that fantastic.

That moment when Wally felt he was just another piece of tail Bruce Wayne was 'favoring' with his much sought after attention rang in my head like one of those Asian gongs. It is not a new idea to me but the way you wrote it was exceptional. I loved how Wally ran away from it. Running, what Wally does best.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this fanfiction and share it with us. It is greatly appreciated. I would love to see more.

-Syco of the CIF-
AH36 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like this fic! Please update soon!
schubskie chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Oh ho ho! Loved this chapter to bits. Especially because of Wally and Bruce's reasons for wanting (or not wanting) to talk. Glad it's getting settled. lol
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
YAYAYAYYYY! BATFLASH! IT WAS PERFECTION! LOOKING FORWARD TOO SEEING MORE! :D
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
The angst is shredding my heart! Please update soon! I must know what happens next!
sylkie chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Holy shit that was aweSome! Please continue! Thank you for writing! :)
schubskie chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Awwww poor Bruce D: You painted a lovely picture of the party and their facial expressions. I love the chapter's title too xD Oh Alfred.
Sylkie chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
"He feels that way..." - Did Wally catch the gender throwing bit in that sentence? Will he think it's just Bats spying as usual or will he "know". Will flash panic about everyone possibly Finding out he's at least bi curious? I hope he doesn't realize it was Bruce. ;)
schubskie chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Oh ho ho! Wally never said it was a /dude/ though to Bruce, did he now? ;D I like that little ending touch. Very subtle.

Beautiful update, as always. Love this story _
schubskie chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh I read that fanfic! I favorited that author BECAUSE of it and that's the only story that was written xD lol.

That said, I...like it! :D I was looking forward to someone actually expanding upon that storyline. You know I'd find this story, anywho ;D Sorry, my thoughts are scattered today. But I really think that this was good! Great character!