Reviews for The Soul Eater Band
hehe chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
oh hell yes this is ouran host club all the way through yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i love it
HEHEHE chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
aha, do I see me some Ouran High School Host Club here? (hehe)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Moooooooore plz love this btw
animedancer14 chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Wow! Your story is so awesome. I love it! I can't wait for your next chapter. And totally agree with you. Reviews for a writer is like crack. Can't get enough right. I really liked how you played this whole scene out.
KAYLA chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Ohhhhhhh smooth Kidd smooth grins nervously
BasFUl chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
WTF
Maka A.- Scythe Meister chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Ugh. I always find myself in this situation don't I? Can't I just be in ONE fanfic where my relationships aren't complicated? But anyway, the story is great, and your writing is lovely.
aleece14 chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
omg more please
BasFUl chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Best line leathle with a book
The Author Haru chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
So, from one author to another, I think your spelling and grammar could use a little tweaking. Not to sound rude or anything, but your story can be very hard to read. If you could, maybe, reread, edit, and (possibly) get a friend/teacher/adult to beta-read and help you edit. On the other hand, I'm enjoying the plot. Keep writing :)
Kit Raven chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
OMG! What and awesome and horrible cliffhanger! I LOVE this story! absolutely adore!
Speechless...that is exactly what I am...speechless. Amazing, absolutely amazing! -
Animelover chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Please keep going!
The story was just getting good!
SnowMadien chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
YAY for the update. Love the Story keep it up!
Raging-willows chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Oooh, soul good lucm your gonna need it.
Don'trlyknow chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Oooooohhhh snnnaaaapppp! Can't end on a cliffy now! Pls continue soon!