Reviews for Simple Truth
hissingcat chapter 1 . 6/7
Finally someone fixed it, thank you so much!
EienBattle chapter 1 . 4/17
Really enjoyed your rewrite. I've always been a fan of the Angry Warrior Legendjust wished they have taken the next step but this verison is better! You keep the characters true to who they are and gave us the conversation they should have had.
Aundielen chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Loved this! I actually didn't mind the angry warrior legend lol, but this was a good take on alternative ways that conversation could have played out.
Krystal Anime chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Love it! I much prefer their honest, mature conversations.
skadoo chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Thanks for the rewrite! This was well done.
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was great. Just... great. That's about all I got to say...
Liz chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
If only it had happened like this! Your writing is so visual, I feel like I'm watching an actual episode. (It helps that you keep them so in character of course). Loved this! And am waiting patiently for more 25 Moments. If you have to stop and take breaks and write more stories like this one, then by all means... :)
mabb5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Glad you got your muse back. Very well done scene, and quite believable too. Please writemore.
PicardofLaBarre chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
all i can say about this is...
Mary S chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This works very well indeed, and I like Chakotay's explanation for not using legend but instead going for a simple conversation. It's quite seamless.

Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Sueannd chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The moment they go over the line is always the best part of any j/c story and u captured it well.