Reviews for Shattered
Emma chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
hi, this is really good. I hope you continue it a little more. Maybe show us what happens when they get back to the tree house
birgit1966 chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
I loved this story from the beginning to the end, Alekto! You have such a great talent in expressing yourself, I especially liked the whole plot construction depicted from different point of views!

:O:O:O Roxton shooting Marguerite, I was like OMG, this ought to be a bad dream! But NO - you're really CRUEL, you know? Let it end like that - somehow compelling us to guess the unspoken words ourselves. Kinda unresolved, I think - now I NEED to read a sequel, LOL

Birgit;)
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
This was very good - I *loved* it - a jolly good story with everybody in character. Thanks so much for writing it. Bless you! Ali D :~)
veggie5 chapter 7 . 9/30/2002
i'm going to say what Tara and jac said before... EVIL! just plain EVIL! :) How could you end it like this? There's gonna be a sequel, right? right? :) Alright.. i'll stop pestering you... just get the sequel out sometime soon, please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Please accept my congratulations on a well-written story that stayed true to the characters at the stage of development where your story was set. You did an excellent job of building the tension of the story during the first chapters.

I would like to see your story of the actual final encounter (after Ulysses) between Dona Maria and Roxton. I hope you're planning to write that.
fab chapter 7 . 9/30/2002
that was good i was wondering how Roxton would get out of that narrow escape. i also like the way Marguerite said he shot me!
lonaj chapter 7 . 9/30/2002
Sigh ... thanks Alekto for making my day.
Beckers chapter 7 . 9/30/2002
Hmmm. Not quite a happy ending, really, but very thoughtful and well written. One day, when they're a little less scared and the pain is slightly more dulled, I think they truly will tell each other their secrets ... Thank you for the marvellous read.
veggie5 chapter 6 . 9/24/2002
alrighties... stop with the cliffies... :D

No, it's okay. I guess it's for suspense and that's a good thing. But please post the next chapter up soon!
TLWROX chapter 6 . 9/24/2002
If you had been sitting next to me as I read chapter 6, you would've heard a banshee-esque squeal escape my lips. NO! If Roxton dies, so help me, I will be REALLY mad! This is awesome- you have a great way of leaving people on the edge of their seats... Can't wait for chapter 7! Don't make us wait too long! Great job! :) :) :)
SunKrux chapter 6 . 9/24/2002
You are evil. Are you almost done torturing us? Come on...I can't stand this...finish already!
lonaj chapter 6 . 9/24/2002
You are wicked!
Dragon chapter 5 . 9/20/2002
Do please try and hurry .you are keeping us on the edge of our seats way to much with this fantastic writing you have going on please hurry adn post eh next chapter
orry chapter 5 . 9/16/2002
hurry!hurry! I am dying to know what's going to happen next!
Beckers chapter 5 . 9/14/2002