Reviews for Aftermath
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
This book was a rollercoaster - in other words, it kept me reading until the very end! Awesome job!
child of Jon snow chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
wow love prowls and jazzys new life
child of Jon snow chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
um holed on jakes chamber is in prowl? okay im confused
child of Jon snow chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
okay im going to say this are they crazy my head keeps get guilty repeated in a sort of crazt ton thats jazz
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
wow not looking good for prowl and jazz
M chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
This has been an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you so very very much for writing it!
kkcliffy chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Thank you for writing this! It's good to see the two of them happy (and alive). I love how they are still able to freak out their former colleagues and that they are still willing to help others even when they are in hiding.
Qwertzu chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Mmmm, I really liked this. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
LoooOOOOOOoVVVVVVEEEEEee IIIIITTT! :D i love the ending :D
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I don't know why, but i cried when I read this chapter. Man i hate endings, it just pops your bubble when a story ends. This is a beautiful story full of sorrow and emotions. Thank you for writing this heart breaking story, I love it!
Anodythe chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Thanks silber! It was a very good read!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
This is probably one of the best transformers fics I've read. I really enjoyed your writing style and look forward to reading you're next fics.

Thank you for writing this!
Jai Rose chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
AWESOME!
Really hits all points on the head, really. I mean what War really brings and what the Autobots and Decepticons had to face with a War that had raged on for much longer than human's could even tell time. AWESOME STORY!
Anodythe chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Very typical of those two. I don't think they would have let you off-line them permanently. I'd like to hear more about Ravage and Nightbeat And Blue seems to have carved a nice place out for himself. Thanks for a very good read!
kkcliffy chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Their message made me cry! That was beautiful. I'm glad that they lived and kind of hope that Bluestreak finds out the truth eventually. I can't wait to read more in this universe, but I'm really excited that you'll be working on Orns of a Tactitian. I've missed that one.