Reviews for Dude Looks Like A Lady
mckydstarlight chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
I want to see a little bit of Samantha and Deanna in our world. I think that would be awesome!
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Somebody's periods are on their way and oh boy do I want to see how they handle that!
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Those poor boys. I mean girls. I mean... Whatever. I give up.
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
This is so great!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm crying.
Snowball519 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
I'm just waiting for them to go on there period
Rivermoon1970 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Read the whole thing. That was pretty funny, and yes, this would be a freakin' awesome episode.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Such a nice slice of alternative supernatural. Thanks for the story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Ah shucks. I liked female Dean and I think he was getting used to it too.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Oh, Sam, Dean will be so sad to lose his little girl to an alternate universe he can't visit.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
I want more.. You should bring these characters back to life in a new story. Deanna is just great, Sam is pretty much Sam no matter what kind of equipment you give him. You should transfer them to our world and turn them loose on the hunting community. I would love to see Bobby's face.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Cas as a comfortably consistent presence. Isn't that nice. The trench coat is a good touch. The number of levels on which Dena thinks that Cas is hot are wrong exceeds the number of dimensions we are playing with.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
such a cute story. I am really enjoying it. I love all the character changes your are rolling through. Good to hear that Gabriel was a girl. I always resented the fact that the archangels preferred male vessels. Except for Raphael, of course, and didn't that work out well ?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Looks like every one has flipped genders. This is a little beyond Gabriel's usual antics. I am looking forward to bobby's house. I suspect we're going to find out pretty quickly who "Aunt B" is.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is great. So funny and Dean's reaction is , of course, violent and angry. Hopefully, as this story goes on, he will learn to control that. Sam is just so much more mature than his big brother. At least he thinks first before shooting his mouth off. God, I hope he's an over 6 foot tall Amazon of a woman. So perfect.