Reviews for O, My Fiery Feet
Merrylex chapter 1 . 3/2
I'd love to see where this is going. Any chance of you continuing this anytime soon?
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/25
I have the same things to say about this as I do the show. I love it and I don't think I know of anymore toxic of a relationship that has ever existed. Also WILL MY POOR BABY. I seriously can't wait til the second season starts.
lozzieee dreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That gave me chills, it really did. It was written beautifully - as always - and the plot is simple, yet wholly effective. I loved your references (I only know a little about the Wendigo, from another fanfiction) and your writing of Will was perfect. It read like it was lifted straight from the show, and as I read I could see it so clearly in my head. Your description was brilliant and I was gripped throughout. I loved it, as always! :)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Amazing, heartbreaking and so well written. Wow.
Priva chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was great. Please write more!
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Guuuuh, this is gorgeous. So happy you're writing fic for Hannibal now. I love the idea of him grazing on moss in his sleep, like he's no longer just seeing the elk but becoming one. Also love the incorporation of Wendigo mythology - it fits so well in this universe.
Sammy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great story!
Ack, I'm so nervous about tonight's episode and seeing Will slowly losing his marbles and yet Hannibal is there for him. _ Squueee!
I always love the relationship between Hannibal and Will. Thats why come every Thursday I always ask for work off so I can spend the whole day preparing mentally for this show thats how much I love it. *_*
Just a small grammer error but I think you meant 'effortless crouch' instead of 'effortless crotch' Although Hannibal does indeed have an effortless, sexy crotch. His backside ain't back either. XD
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I NEEEEEED a second chapter
Will there be more to this?
Beguile chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I so want to read more of this. Your writing style is beautiful and the set-up is delicious (if you'll pardon any and all food-related puns in the Hannibal fandom). The imagery here is excellent too! Great job!
missmelon12 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Holy crap, Val, this story makes me so happy in all of the badwrong ways yesss. Love it, especially the Wendigo stuff, which was really subtle but also perfect. Oh my feels. (Suddenly I have a new head canon :3)