Reviews for A Healing Heart
TheHotMess chapter 14 . 2/10
Hi! Just read your story straight through in one sitting & I have to say, I loved it! Even if it made me bawl excessively when Charlie died. Your words took me back to the shitty day when I had to put my beloved dog, Pippen, down. But that's what good stories do- take you away from reality or nudge you down memory lane. Because once I'd thought about Pip, I started to think of all the dopey as shit things he did and now I'm smiling. I hope you are too. Thank you for sharing your story :)
prettylittlegirl15 chapter 14 . 1/31
AHHHHHHHHHH! If you are a person that gets really pissed off when writers don't finish their stories, don't read this! It's good writing, but it doesn't end.
IrishJessy chapter 14 . 1/11
It's been a couple of years so I presume you're not returning to this one but if you ever felt the urge I'd love to read more! Really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Seeeeeee...this is great writing but the characters are stupid.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Eh bet hes going to be all over katniss and because shes an idiot she will let him.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Serious? That was really pathetic. Thats exactly why i said he shouldnt be in a relationship or even try one when he just got out of a 5 year one. He is stupid but so is katniss. Kissing someone elses boyfriend. It sickens me.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
I hope he doesnt move to katniss to fast. She is acting like a stupid woman. Annoying
Sohypothetically chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So, I decided to go back and re-read this. And I'm already crying!
Volleyballgirl18 chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Please update soon :) so in love with this story
wonderishome chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
Will there be more chapters?
Tamara99 chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
️️️
pinkgurl804 chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Loving this story...hope toy update soon!
emeralgreenlove chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
Please update with one last chapter at least!
Beauty and Brutality chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
What do you mean next chapter is 'less fluffy'?! Please don't make them have a fight, I'll cry! I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks xx
RoziCanuti chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
I stumbled upon this on tumblr bc someone recommended it and I'm so happy I found this story. I cried, I laughed, I felt the way the characters were feeling. Thank you. This is beautiful :)