Reviews for A Healing Heart
JHsgf82 chapter 9 . 7/8
That was heartbreaking!
Juststella1 chapter 14 . 6/29
Loved reading this story and would equally love to read an update. :)
FanOfEverlark chapter 14 . 5/8
Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
Blech...great writing but i am over the characters
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2018
I dont like women like katniss
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2018
Oh my gosh
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2018
Ah geez...okay katniss knew what she was doing...she was ready to go in there and flirt with someone elses man before she found out they broke up...
That makes her a bitch in my book...peeta was with his girlfriend for how long? Way to soon to start something
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2018
And ket me guess he will just fall in love with katniss?! His girlfriend isnt a bad person...he doesnt treat her right
wonderishome chapter 9 . 5/16/2018
I just wanted to say that today I had to put down my 14 year old lab Sophie and this chapter in particular was a comfort to me when I made the hard choice to let her go. Thank You.
wonderishome chapter 8 . 3/23/2018
Why did Lavinia come back? She already had someone else on lock and had slept with them multipule times. It's obvious she was no longer in love with Peeta if she was so pissed about having to take care of him. But she sure did manage to blow things to bits when she sashayed back in to his life.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
UPPPDATTTEEEE
Lovelytothebone chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
Come back and finish Please!
TheHotMess chapter 14 . 2/10/2017
Hi! Just read your story straight through in one sitting & I have to say, I loved it! Even if it made me bawl excessively when Charlie died. Your words took me back to the shitty day when I had to put my beloved dog, Pippen, down. But that's what good stories do- take you away from reality or nudge you down memory lane. Because once I'd thought about Pip, I started to think of all the dopey as shit things he did and now I'm smiling. I hope you are too. Thank you for sharing your story :)
prettylittlegirl15 chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
AHHHHHHHHHH! If you are a person that gets really pissed off when writers don't finish their stories, don't read this! It's good writing, but it doesn't end.