Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Life is a Game
Nick chapter 2 . 6/17
Good stuff keep up the good work hopefully you will get back to this some day it's really good
A fan chapter 2 . 5/7
I hope you come back one day. What with andramada coming up soon.
BloodkingEclipse chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This is highly amusing I can't wait until you continue it.
A human being chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
My god, you got me laughing so hard so many times. Jane and John are complete opposites. Jane tamed a threather maw as a pet. John got through merc factions all of which were trying to kill him and he got through peaceful.
I wish you good will and good day.
-A (random) human being
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Very good, loved
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
So much for constant updates...again. If this is a sign of how you normally work, how do you get anything done?
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Update soon please.
Croziff chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Well... uh... it's been a year again... update maybe?
Partsu chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
So... When is this awesomesauce going to be updated?
totalsolution chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Well, fuck me sideways! If never thought I'd find a mass effect story I'd actually like, but there you go and blow my expectations! Great story and I really like what you did. I've just got two small favors to ask, even though I believe that one of them might actually be unnecessary by now. Firstly, there was pretty little character interaction within the team except for John and Jane, but you've already taken steps to correct that. The second part was that in the first story, Jane got much more boni and solo actions than John and this continued in this chapter as soon as you introduced her. Maybe giving more balanced actions to them would be nice.
For the rest, I just hope to see more of this story soon, as I really liked it. Keep up the good work!

Greetings,

Total
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Please please please update this soon! :( I want moarrrrrrrrr!
novahawk18 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I know this story kinda fell to the way side but I do hope that I will continue. You both are amazing writers and I love this universe that was created. Just wanted to fanboy for a bit and say thank you again.
Carnage945 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Where is the rest of this story? I was desperately hoping to finish the experience with the rest of this story after finishing with the first that you and 117jorn wrote together.

So I'm very curious as to where the rest of the story is?

Anyway I love the story so far regardless of the lack of the rest of it and I hope you update soon!
Matjaz chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Ah this just makes me grin like a idiot. Hope you continue it.
RedX7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
You should make an dragon age story