Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Life is a Game
Carnage945 chapter 2 . 7/22
Where is the rest of this story? I was desperately hoping to finish the experience with the rest of this story after finishing with the first that you and 117jorn wrote together.

So I'm very curious as to where the rest of the story is?

Anyway I love the story so far regardless of the lack of the rest of it and I hope you update soon!
Matjaz chapter 2 . 6/30
Ah this just makes me grin like a idiot. Hope you continue it.
RedX7 chapter 1 . 6/29
You should make an dragon age story
Narutochi chapter 2 . 5/4
I look forward to the next chapter.
griezz chapter 2 . 4/21
Only two chapters, yet I suffered uncontrollable giggles. I realize that you may be more interested in the Kingdom Hearts x-over, but I hope you will continue this. It's like ME starring Deadpool.
p.s. Fluffy cameo pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseee!
Solar Jarl The Cannon King 44K chapter 2 . 3/16
Is this Fic Dead? I really and still do love it! The way you portray each character? Nicely done. I hope you continue or label this fic on hiatus or something, I cnat take the tension!
DocBon3saw chapter 2 . 3/8
Please! Give me more!
kanazak chapter 2 . 1/9
This was a fun continuation! I hope you return to it and write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Need more... More please
derrickalex1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
keep THIS story going and please try to keep to the story and no side story involving the side people okay just the mane story please is awesome but you kind of loose me when you try side stories okay not saying their bad but i like the story to much and just want that but if you do the side story stuff i will try and keep with it the best i can just please keep up the work of fine art that is this story trilogy okay
person chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I freakin loved this. Cant wait for more :)
Adrian chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Awesome chapter I wish you would continue it though :( you still have a few spelling errors but everyone has them so oh well
The Okama Way chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
dude write more
reven29 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
come on one more update in the near future
Crofty666 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I have a rather amusing idea for John, what if you gave him something like a Biotic Colossus ability, Jane has red Biotics which are much stronger than normal ones so give John something to make her extremely jealous, The Biotic Colossus. Slaughters Reapers but leaves John exhausted, and the reactions of everyone if/when he uses it will be very amusing.