Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Life is a Game
deadal chapter 2 . 12/5
crack fic but there is much potential. 13 month between chapter 1 and 2... can we still hope for a third?
Will this be continued? I would love it to be. I really liked the first one by you and 117Jorn. And I love this one even more! It's been over 2 years since an update however. Probably busy with other fics. Don't forget about this one though. I'm about to try and continue my series on borderlands as well. After a year and a half. X-treme writers block. Although I'm not much of a one. Laziness more like.
But you obviously have plenty of talent and an amazing sense of humor!
Please continue!

Posting as a guest I was: killbill32167
Singning off...
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 2 . 10/7
Keep writing.
theprincedonte chapter 2 . 8/23
Loving this so far. Personally can't wait to see how Tali's loyalty mission goes.
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 8/8
It has been three years since the last update...I don't think it's coming:(
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 8/8
I love this. I love this fan fiction.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 7/31
I hope you get back to this some day.

Very funny stuff.

Keep at it.
Nick chapter 2 . 6/17
Good stuff keep up the good work hopefully you will get back to this some day it's really good
A fan chapter 2 . 5/7
I hope you come back one day. What with andramada coming up soon.
BloodkingEclipse chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This is highly amusing I can't wait until you continue it.
A human being chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
My god, you got me laughing so hard so many times. Jane and John are complete opposites. Jane tamed a threather maw as a pet. John got through merc factions all of which were trying to kill him and he got through peaceful.
I wish you good will and good day.
-A (random) human being
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Very good, loved
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
So much for constant updates...again. If this is a sign of how you normally work, how do you get anything done?
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Update soon please.
Croziff chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Well... uh... it's been a year again... update maybe?