Reviews for Wolf Says Meow
so cute
bored chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
good fanfic
SilverStarWaters chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
This story is both adorable and silly- while still having a plot. Props for that
FrUKbeaches2 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
You lied to me. It has been a year and still no sequel. I am heartbroken.
FrUKbeaches2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hello? Yes, please do excuse me, but there is no sequel. So, I was kinda wondering if you could possibly write and/or post it? Please?
deletethespammer chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Sequel?
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
So cute!
Mila Pink chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
This story was one of the cutest and exciting I've ever read.
I was in love. You write very well!
Kisses
Quebie331 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
This was a wonderful read. I can't wait for the next installment. Will Harry get his Potter inheritance and go to Hogwarts, will Sirius ever be free and is Voldemort really dead.
allietheepic7 chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
HI! YOU WANTED REVIEWS, SO I'M REVIEWING! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
MEOW!
Kurogami Mana chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
when's the sequel coming! you are evil! Evil I say!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
so Molly will babysit Draco. that's good for the kids to have more play mates. Harry brought a bunch of people together that wouldn't go well with one another. uh Draco's mother ran away and left her lover and child. sad day. awesome Snape a werewolf healer and getting things for his potions from his werewolf the back story of Fenrir's life is a sad one. oh man Fenrir is going to have the pups. two girls and a little family Black blood will live. yay their book was a big hit. Snape is super rich yay for him. yay Werewolves rights. oh man i hope Sirius will be ok and safe.
YinKeket chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
a new place but i wonder if there's a catch and was right. but it's better than Sirius taken away. that's awesome to have a never filling bag. new home and a new life. oh cool Harry made a new friend. that's Harry for you lol. oh Remus has a crush on Snape. lol saying i take him back whenever i felt like it. my my those two are getting along so well. uh so Harry wants to play princess and knight and he's the princess. so he's a submissive then? uh so Harry can talk to snakes and he doesn't even know it. i think it would come in handy to keep him safe and his family and friends. yay Harry made a new friend the snake. glad the mother is talking her child Oak. awesome a little white owl to be given as a gift. epic win on the little owl being super pissed. my my on Sirius and Fenrir. a sequel coming. uh. i wonder who Harry's mate going to be?
YinKeket chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
very wise on Molly to write a book about werewolves. yep Remus is pissed off to know end on what happen to his friends, but Sirius didn't do it. yay Harry went to the hospital to get better after what Remus did. once he finds out who Harry really is. he would mad at himself. oh now Snape is in the mix. yay Harry getting people join together. uh Snape is going to help Molly with her book. wow Fenrir has milk coming out. yay Sirius knew who Harry is. i love the end of this.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
oh Sirius is in love with Remus. oh so now he's a werewolf like Remus. yay he got away from the prison and didn't eat the guard. uh the family wanted Harry and Fenrir to come back. lol win on the clothes Fenrir and Harry got. oh no Sirius is there after Fenrir and Harry. lol Fenrir was mated oh man he was bottom. yay for Sirius's training went well. not good mated to Fenrir. Sirius needs to mate with Remus. uh Fenrir might have pups. poor Fenrir living a hard life but it's a life he has with Harry and Sirius.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »