Reviews for Music and Love is one Path
PerdidoKitsune chapter 10 . 4/13
right now, though it says its a riku sora pairing, I am soo wanting an axel sora pairing with the way the story is unfolding. Maybe when Riku stops being a bully and finally realizes his feelings for sora cuz right now I am soo rooting for axel to come and sweep him away from riku.
Someone chapter 6 . 4/8
Possess should be piss, sorry stupid auto correct.
Someone chapter 4 . 4/8
I'm liking this so far, Riku Kairi and their little "gang" have really posses me off though. Kudos to you on writing antagonists that are good at doing what they're supposed to do best. I will now vent my anger, don'don't worry this is not directed at you just the characters you portrayed as such assholes and in no way should this be taken as an insult to your writing, if anything it's a compliment. Riku is a stubborn immature asshole who needs to grow out of the goddamn angst, Kairi is an insufferable, unintelligent attention whore (and regular whore) who's father would do the world a favor by giving up on the music business, larxene acts like Lisa fuckin' lampanelli with antennae (honestly are those to communicate with her fellow insects or to contact her homeworld?) And demyx is what the metal community refers to as the loudest minority, he's a walking stereotype, he acts like more of a douche than James hetfield the only difference between them is that hetfield was talented for a period in his life. Sorry about that I am aware that they are fictional characters and this is your unique portrayal of them but I needed to get that out, I hope this doesn't seem to hypocritical to you. Keep up the good work. Oh, and I'd rather look at ranaldinho's rotting carcass with neurofibromatosis after dying in a plane crash than have to look at anyone in that pathetic little clique except Riku and the twins. Thank you for taking the Time to read this.
UltimateSoULReApeR5960 chapter 10 . 3/10
I really want Axel to fall for Roxas and the day would be saved. I hope Kairi catches the clap from a random guy. Also, I want Riku to feel his heart torn out if, he caught Sora kissing or hugging someone else.
Nish4life chapter 10 . 3/2
OMG I can sense the upcoming shitstorm and-and *DYING WHALE NOISES*. GOD I hope I can accept the brief AkuSor (AxelxSora in case you didn't understand) B/C TBH I am AkuRoku lover...like I need professional help due to that fact that I ship them SO HARD! I mean I see Axel and Sora as a BROOTP rather than a OTP, but I am enjoying the rather interesting love triangle (if that evens applies to this)! All in all, love the story (Riku being a sadistic tsundere is a new twist)! Can't wait to see more!
( _ )
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 10 . 1/20
Im so glad u r back
Maverick Flare chapter 10 . 1/20
Wow, it has been a long time since the last chapter, nice to see you back :).
Pros: Even if not perfect, spelling and grammar are big improvements since last chapters. The story is progressing well and with interesting implications. Figuring out Seifer and Demix flirting with Namine was pure gold.
Cons: The chapter is way too watered down, could have counted half of the words and said the double. Sometimes characters tend to state the obvious.
All in all, I think you need a couple more chapters to get back on the right tracks, but you're doing fine, don't give up :).
Lord Nitro chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Moar...Soriku, must have Soriku
Lord Nitro chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I so hate Kairi _
Lord Nitro chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I am sorry, i have a strong urge to murder you, this is a serious crime against Soriku :P

But not cool brohan. And what's worse is my boyfriend looks exactly like Riku so all i can think about is him beating up someone...
Lord Nitro chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I am sensing there might eventually develop some Soriku from Riku and not just Sora.
Lord Nitro chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
*eye twitch* Aeroud...not Cleon... :P :P :P

I honestly don't like Aerith much, annd like shipping Cleon.
Lord Nitro chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Must...destroy...Kairi and torture Riku
Mskilamarii chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
This is a wonderful story:) I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Please keep writing this, it's amazing! I couldn't stop reading it (May have gotten in trouble for not paying attention to my boyfriend XD) I loved it so much!