Reviews for Music and Love is one Path
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 8 . 9/30
Omg yuuuus i see axel deserves him more than riku in this fic
Dolce cuore continua a venire chapter 11 . 9/17
Yay! An update! It's really good, so keep up the good work, I'm rooting for you!
ameranthus13 chapter 11 . 9/16
to be completely honest i completely forgot about this story, so I dedicated myself to read it from the beginning (also the fact that I got your notification at 3 in morning...)
The more i started reading, the more I realized how amazing your story is! Your spelling improved greatly, some grammar issues, but it doesn't stop the plot from moving forward, so awesome job with that!
I'm kind of curious on why Riku doesn't remember that amazing moment that he had with Sora, I also am highly curious about his dream and I would assume that it would move forward more because Sora and him are on the same Island. Also is that the same island that was from KH1? Because they have that little secret place there and it would be awesome if Sora and Riku were alone in there...or not... idk my fangirling is out of control for your story.
I noticed that Axel is starting to like Sora, but i'm curious also, do you pair Axel with Roxas? You only mentioned one pair, but i'm not sure if you would want more than one pairing?
And you mentioned Terra, the only one I can think of that he might recognize Sora is from Ventus (but idk either because i have yet to play Birth by Sleep...BUT SOON I SHALL huhuhu)
Your story is so out of control, I eagerly anticipate your next update, but please don't make us wait a full year for another chapter, i'm not sure if my soul could handle that. I just want sunshine and rainbows already! Ok i'm going to walk away now and take breathing exercises hahaha
Also, I love the fact that your mentioned final fantasy characters from most of the series, I await for Zack to appear (although Terra looks a lot like him also hahaha), but if you brought any from FF15 *cough*noctis, prompto*cough* I literally would die and go to paradise

anyways, I really loved your story, and I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT wait for your next update! Keep up the awesome job, this is amazing!
Also, if you need a kick of inspiration, I will gladly through you adorable plot bunnies in your direction!
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 11 . 9/9
I'm so glad you8r back. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Dolce cuore continua a venire chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
OMG! Please update! I know you didn't fall of the face of the earth, so why aren't you updating? Please at least finnish the story! The ending doesn't have to be perfect, but at least update soon!
fanakatsuki chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
I love your story. Everything.
YouJustWatch chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Aww poor Sora! Riku is so cute trying to sort his head out & avoid his false friends, hope he manages to do it soon! Axel is really cool so far in this too. Look forward to the next update!
Anon chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Loved it! But is this the very last chapter?
PerdidoKitsune chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
right now, though it says its a riku sora pairing, I am soo wanting an axel sora pairing with the way the story is unfolding. Maybe when Riku stops being a bully and finally realizes his feelings for sora cuz right now I am soo rooting for axel to come and sweep him away from riku.
Someone chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Possess should be piss, sorry stupid auto correct.
Someone chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
I'm liking this so far, Riku Kairi and their little "gang" have really posses me off though. Kudos to you on writing antagonists that are good at doing what they're supposed to do best. I will now vent my anger, don'don't worry this is not directed at you just the characters you portrayed as such assholes and in no way should this be taken as an insult to your writing, if anything it's a compliment. Riku is a stubborn immature asshole who needs to grow out of the goddamn angst, Kairi is an insufferable, unintelligent attention whore (and regular whore) who's father would do the world a favor by giving up on the music business, larxene acts like Lisa fuckin' lampanelli with antennae (honestly are those to communicate with her fellow insects or to contact her homeworld?) And demyx is what the metal community refers to as the loudest minority, he's a walking stereotype, he acts like more of a douche than James hetfield the only difference between them is that hetfield was talented for a period in his life. Sorry about that I am aware that they are fictional characters and this is your unique portrayal of them but I needed to get that out, I hope this doesn't seem to hypocritical to you. Keep up the good work. Oh, and I'd rather look at ranaldinho's rotting carcass with neurofibromatosis after dying in a plane crash than have to look at anyone in that pathetic little clique except Riku and the twins. Thank you for taking the Time to read this.
Aoi Bara94 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
I really want Axel to fall for Roxas and the day would be saved. I hope Kairi catches the clap from a random guy. Also, I want Riku to feel his heart torn out if, he caught Sora kissing or hugging someone else.
Nish4life chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
OMG I can sense the upcoming shitstorm and-and *DYING WHALE NOISES*. GOD I hope I can accept the brief AkuSor (AxelxSora in case you didn't understand) B/C TBH I am AkuRoku lover...like I need professional help due to that fact that I ship them SO HARD! I mean I see Axel and Sora as a BROOTP rather than a OTP, but I am enjoying the rather interesting love triangle (if that evens applies to this)! All in all, love the story (Riku being a sadistic tsundere is a new twist)! Can't wait to see more!
( _ )
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Im so glad u r back
Maverick Flare chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Wow, it has been a long time since the last chapter, nice to see you back :).
Pros: Even if not perfect, spelling and grammar are big improvements since last chapters. The story is progressing well and with interesting implications. Figuring out Seifer and Demix flirting with Namine was pure gold.
Cons: The chapter is way too watered down, could have counted half of the words and said the double. Sometimes characters tend to state the obvious.
All in all, I think you need a couple more chapters to get back on the right tracks, but you're doing fine, don't give up :).