Reviews for The Lady's Rebel Lover
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 4 . 5/1
h√Ęte de la suite
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 4/6
Looking forward to reading more!
TwIfAn33 chapter 4 . 2/9
Great so far. Update soon plz.
deltagrl chapter 4 . 1/14
Love the story. Anticipating more!
Lalina92 chapter 4 . 1/9
So glad you updated, I can't wait for all the adventures to come
badkitty98 chapter 4 . 1/8
glad you continued
GeekGirl chapter 4 . 1/6
Oh this is absolutely perfect, please continue writing and do it quickly so I can ease my excitement.
greygirl2358 chapter 4 . 1/6
Just came onto this story and I am loving it!

First: Is 'Anthony' Edward? Or is it Aro? My guess is Edward, because that's his middle name. But I was thinking Aro as well. Just curious.

Second: Marcus is my favorite of the Volturi. And I absolutely love him in this story. He's really cool and the fact that he hates the war, and respects the Swans, says a lot.

Third: I love Charlie in this. I am so glad you're not writing him as the dad that makes her marry Vermont. He cares more for her happiness and well being, then what he thinks is the 'right thing' to do. The fact that he'd lost his shit with Vermont was awesome. And he lets her speak her mind, which is great. Thank you for making him that way.

Fourth: I love Bella/Garrett matches. He's hot! And I love how they fit each other in this story.

I can't wait to read more.
Khyharah chapter 4 . 1/5
Well damn Charlie! Way to interrupt lol. I am intrigued by this! Can't wait for more!
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 1/5
Love it. Seems like an awesome syory :)
YunaNeko chapter 4 . 1/5
Wonderful! Update Please! GOOD LUCK:D
litanolastar chapter 4 . 1/5
nice chapter
NicoleR85 chapter 4 . 1/5
I loved it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Ailith-Kansas chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I really like this story. Very original and creative. I wonder if there will be another chapter soon? *crosses fingers and dances in a circle chanting 'new chapter new chapter'*
qwolflover01 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014