Reviews for Crosswinds of Fate
gojirason chapter 8 . 11/30
It’s been over three years since the last update (wow has it really been that long), and I still find myself thinking about this story and when I got alerts for new chapters that made my day.

I’m not sure if I ever left a review before, but I certainly should, given how this story strung me along with baited breath and made me laugh. I’m still hanging on a cliff waiting to know how the Harry and Medusa encounter goes down, whether anyone will find out who Saber is and what their reactions will be, the behind-the-scenes politics of Rin’s bloodline teaching, all of the little secrets, interactions, and bantering that made this story stand out in flow and entertainment.

It was a stand-out experience of high quality fanfiction writing, and I hope dearly you one day find the inspiration to continue it.
MysticRising chapter 7 . 9/30
Please update!
At first it was annoying as it was basically a HP story with how little the Fate group influenced them. But then it got better and better (I hope shirou develops sword wands and can let them use magic) and now we are seeing some hard core shit!
I would love it saber says she is dead and she was summoned by shirou, and people start thinking shirou possesses the heavens feel, especially seeing how he does have a connection to the Eizenbergs through adoption.
Hitmen101 chapter 8 . 9/12
Hope this continues. Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
Anal for shirou

What a fucking legend you are, my hat is and will always be tipped to you
becauseno chapter 7 . 8/18
hope this gets updated, really in it!
cequvarire chapter 7 . 8/4
A delight to read.
And a tragedy that it seems abandoned.
Scoolio chapter 8 . 6/21
More!
becauseno chapter 8 . 6/13
I hope this isn't abandoned... love it!
Jonakhensu chapter 8 . 5/7
This story is quite amusing. I hope you're still working on it, even though it's been three years since the last update. I'm looking forward to the Q&A session.
MystiYew chapter 2 . 5/7
The dialogue switching with rin and dumbledore was incredibly well done. Props. The most entertaining discourse I've read for a while.
Nozomi Sakatsuki chapter 8 . 4/26
Somewhat reminds me of someone's "Hakunon-with-a-CRISPR" I saw around somewhere. "It's not full-out Self Modification but why shouldn't I take a pointer from my adorable kouhai?"

That, or constant healing combined with converting nerves.
Who.amEye chapter 8 . 4/17
This story is so good, I love the interactions and the politics and the world building. I hope you continue it!
lector123 chapter 8 . 4/13
Excellent fic. My favorite FSN x HP crossover
shubhendu dutta chapter 3 . 4/9
A great story hope you continue to post.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 3/26