Reviews for Crosswinds of Fate
King of fans chapter 1 . 4/15
Good chapter.

I like how you compared and contrast the two forms of magic.
Harry potters magic is stronger, but requires a wand or some other object.
Typemoons Magic Has a wider arrange of types, the mixing of each type is more common, and understanding of how Magic works is superior.

I also like hermines and rins reaction to different types of magic. Something tells me they will get on Great and give there Friends a heart attack in the process.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 4/8
An excellent story. I'm was a bit skeptical but despite being mostly about exploring the two magic systems, it has great character interaction. It's a good thing I have some knowledge of the Fate Lore to better appreciate what you've done here. You strike a good balance between the character and magic of each franchise and have some rather inspired points of insight. It's also surprisingly humorous at times. I really do hope you continue.
potterfan317 chapter 8 . 3/31
pls update
Guest 907 chapter 6 . 3/24
Could Shirou use Structural Grasp to figure out the wands?
MythMaker258 chapter 8 . 3/14
You are a genius! I love the whole magical discussion thing that's going on and the whole fic is just amazing! I hope you update soon!
Dear god, I hope this is updated
zubhanwc3 chapter 8 . 3/2
can't wait for the next chapter. I'm happy that it's already partially ready, because this story has been amazing so far and I really want a proper conversation between the magi and Harry, as well as finding out what the hell is going on at Stonehenge
zubhanwc3 chapter 2 . 3/1
the end killed me
CatScratcher chapter 8 . 2/15
Rider is best servant
stabertiger chapter 8 . 2/14
This is an amazing story. Truly
Neolyph123 chapter 1 . 2/5
Crossing fingers for a two-year anniversary update. Folks are still reading, Wayfarer. Don't let us down.
JackFrost14 chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
the Korvin chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
please update
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
And this is why I like the Greek heroes. :P Her and Achilles are a riot! Medusa is the best Rider though, just saying, even if she did go down way too easy against Caster's master in the Fifth.
stevesgaming87 chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
Waitin on an update here