Reviews for Crosswinds of Fate
JustDusty chapter 8 . 1/9
I hate Harry Potter's character
Halo chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
I wonder if anyone is ever gonna bring up a good story where cultures will clash between Harry Potter and the Fate series again, not one sided bashing where one side is incompetent, but equal with each side of their own flaws.

Seeing Rin being a professor to the students is interesting and something that I don’t see often in fanfics, makes me realize how underrated she is as a main character in crossover fanfics.

I hope someone will create a story as good as this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
A first chapter so interesting, follow reading
Guestinator chapter 8 . 10/10/2020
Damn shame the author is dead or in jail. This was highly interesting. Also a damn shame even after all these years no one has taken up the gauntlet to finish this.

Harry should have called her out. "Isn't that up to you? The fight was your idea, Medusa."
xfel chapter 8 . 9/5/2020
Oooh this is great.

I like the way this story shows the cultural differences and similarities between Magi and Wizards. In particular with regard to bloodlines&co. Too sad that it ends here, I'd have loved to see the reaction to Hermione's theses.

Also, Rin's reaction to the boggart was perfect. Not just her handling it in itself, but the aftermath which boiled down to making absolutely sure that it's ok to dissect those things. Rin is a nice magus, but still a magus. She asks before dissecting you.
UnicornCode chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
I know that you probly doesnt see this , but i really wish you will continue thid story.
marted chapter 8 . 8/6/2020
You ever just totally play yourself? I was having a great time reading this until I got about half way through and realized I'd already read this years ago. I kept reading because it's excellent, but I couldn't help but feel like I was watching someone set up an elaborate web of dominoes that I would never get to see fall. The literary blue balls wouldn't be anywhere near as bad if the set ups weren't so good and the pay offs so tantalizing.

I'm assuming this is thoroughly dead, but I've seen fics get revived from even further back than this, so I'm cursed with this little nugget of hope that I know will probably never be fulfilled.

Still, good fic.
P A N I C mmm chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
I came back to this fic for no especial reason and... I'm disappointed once more.

So cruel

At least are you okay Mr. Author?
Zarythex chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
You evil, evil... you're a devil for ending the story and leaving it in such a cliffhanger after a fight! Well, it was justified if the author is having some real-life problems, but please...
Candlestine chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
Remarkably good. You must continue this.
Uday Sra chapter 8 . 4/28/2020
Awesome
r4d6 chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
God dammit, I really want more.
QuietMenace5 chapter 5 . 2/28/2020
That Trelawney bit slayed me.
MysticRising chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
I read the side story (so stupidly funny) and I wonder if the reason zeltretch sent rin there was to collect blood lolipops. I mean they have every flavor jellybeans, so blood pops shouldn't be strange especially for medical usage.
a crashclown chapter 8 . 2/17/2020
I know this story is dead, but I still wanted to comment. First thing; HA, Neville you are the greatest wingman in history...at least from a comedic angle.

Second, I find it funny that none of the pureblood's have figured out that using their world's terminology, technically speaking what Tohsaka is proposing, is that Halfbloods are superior, or at least have more potential than purebloods, magically speaking.