Reviews for Crosswinds of Fate
Shame this is dead.
WindbornesWord chapter 8 . 4/14
Just read this, it was quite good I do hope you plan on eventually finishing this story!
blindinkpoet chapter 8 . 4/12
It's a damn shame this fic has fallen by the wayside, for it is truly one of the best I've ever read, even in its incomplete form.
BanzEye chapter 8 . 3/23
My sadness that this story has been discontinued holds no boundaries. Farewell, you wonderful fic; I shall miss you greatly.
loyd2517 chapter 2 . 2/4
why did you abadon this good fic so many good fics but 80% are either abadon or the author is dead
No hopium left chapter 8 . 2/2
All I have is despair.
This fic and author are dead. Just like my soul after the dozens upon dozens of fics that are actually good.
In Fate timeline Zelretch wasn t turned into a DAA during his fight with Crimson Moon and found another way to become immortal
Oucs O.Iveel chapter 8 . 12/8/2021
MORE!
Derelict Mirror chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Stumbled across this last night via a reference from a Fire Emblem fic, was not disappointed, just finished it. Thanks for a great read! I’ve tended to avoid the Harry Potter fanfic space, so thanks for giving me an intro to the good stuff! I understand it’s probably dead, but I wish you the best all the same!
gojirason chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
“Perhaps in time, you will know why.”
-Saber

Still holding out one day. Until then I suppose we’ll all be waiting for that ever-distant dream.

This is still easily one of my favorite written Sabers, and I’m still just as curious about potential pay off to the various plot lines. I hope you see this, if for no other reason than to express my appreciation.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2021
Damn, I'm just revisiting old fics and I didn't remember how much I liked this one. I hope you update this eventually, it's quite entertaining (and the spin-off as well).
13thsephiroth chapter 8 . 6/29/2021
COPIUM Any day now!

But in reality hope you're doing well.
13thsephiroth chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
I'm breathing in copium here now. T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2021
This is one of the greatest story I have read.
So please I am begging you, revive this fanfiction, I want to learn more.
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 8 . 5/4/2021
Is the story still going on would like to read more