Reviews for Light em up
TEAMKLAROLINE1999 chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Update -_-
TashaLewis19 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Love this story so far can't wait for the next update!
lavishone chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Ca5ching up on the last couple of chappies, and wow! Completely gripped by the action. I do wonder who dragged Caroline's "dream" guy off though...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
[For a second she contemplated playing possum so she could ignore him altogether.] -HA! If only she could do that.

Now I have a theory that descendents of the founding families are the victims yet that was until Elijah was revealed...could these kidnappings be related to the sacrifice?

Nicely done
lavishone chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Ooh. Looks like things are going to get interesting for Sam and Dean!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Interesting run-in for Sam and Dean with a Fury.

Dean's actions were both amusing yet crazy.

You really captured the vibe that is distinctly Sam and distinctly Dean. Nicely done.

Great job!
lavishone chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
OH WOW. What a back-stabbing bitch Bonnie turned out to be. Don't even get me started on Tyler. Is it sad that I didn't feel even a wee bit upset that Bonnie is likely dead?...
Enjoying your story m'dear!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
The prom fiasco reminded me of "Carrie".

Interesting versions for the VD characters.

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I'm intrigued with the situation Caroline and the other seniors seem to find themselves in.

Is Caroline a vampire? Does any VD-timeline apply?

I have no clue whether the 'well dressed maniac' is either Crowley or Klaus or a completely new character you've created.

Update soon!
lavishone chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh wow, I love Klaus! Fun start (well if you call being threatened fun). Where are we going next?...