Reviews for Fast Five: The Prelude
amymarie5112 chapter 5 . 6/25
lmfao hobbs couldnt stop laughing for a good 5 mins
Bestbuds55 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
This was pretty good; hope they meet again. Or like Doms all like I can't stop thinking about my princess and is unable to get it up for others anymore. Next time he catches her in trouble, helps her and try's to trap her so he never has to let go!
Short But Deadly chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Okay I know that it says the stories complete, but I'm going to assume it's not because can't drop out of nowhere. I just want to know if you actually planning on writing more. I'm excited to see more of this story.
Lunar678 chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Hope you update soon.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Love it keep going.
caleb's babe chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
i loved it. wish it was longer. i'm a sucker for long stories and chapters especially if its dom/oc . anyway i really hope u do a sequel to this. awesome job.
angel897 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
liked it interesting to read
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
loooooove it!
pheobep3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
update choice.
Pompeii1224 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Ah! Sequel pls!
TerraMacMillan chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Hm... Interesting. I'm sensing all sorts of complications. I like complications. They make things fun. When they're not, you know, happening to me. Great job!
Kaybird89 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Just wanted to let you know I have read the chapter and thats it as I have no criticism for you. Keep it coming.

P.S Loved it!
SoniaKawai chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
ahhh so cool!
need more! lol
TerraMacMillan chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Yay, sexy fun times! Great chapter. Update soon! Any chance of this continuing on beyond the next chapter?
Italiana30 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I hope they are not just some fling! Make a long sequel! But finish the other story first! Dom3