Reviews for Revival
colla voce chapter 1 . 2/25
update soon?
solene chapter 11 . 1/9
is there any possibility i can read next chapter in 2014 ? check almost every day the status...miss the writer soooo much
Roselyn White chapter 11 . 1/7
I have only just discovered this story and I am completely hooked already! I love how accurate you character portrayals are, I love where the plot line is going please update soon I am begging you
Francesca chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I am really looking forward to your next update :) having just re-watched both of the new films recently I think you have really captured the characters personalities really well, and I am completely sucked into the story :)
Can't wait for chapter 12!
aewriteon chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Oooh nice twist this chapter. Your writing style is great. I'm enjoying this story a lot!
Wibblywobblyrandomyfandomy chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Chapter 12? God I love this fic
fayeS chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Looking forward to the next update ;D Really hoping there's a rescue soon though...I don't like this dude.
emsaduem chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I cannot wait for the next installment of this amazing fan fiction. Your vocabulary is extensive and you write with such deep feeling. This story is keeping me alert, and I finally have a story to follow. I'd like to know where you got this extensive knowledge on Star Trek material? Is some of it made up?
InstrumentOfFate chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Good god, this story is really heating up! Can't wait for more, so update soon! Poor Kirk, can't imagine him so helpless :-( you're writing is wonderful, by the way! I'm never unable to imagine the setting or characters because you write so descriptively. Looking forward to chapter 13 and hopefully more genius from Jimmyboy!
Meew3 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
He blinded him?! WAT how what? Not fair... Just run man, run! Break a window! I don't care just get the heck out of there! This is keeping me on edge!
foxeeflame chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Whohoo! Fantastic! Please update soon!
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter; it must have escaped my attention somehow. But wow! What a ride it's been so far! This almost feels a little Ender's Game to me at the moment. I especially like how you took Khan's warning and made it about something bigger that we had no idea was going on. Keep going and great work!
Meew3 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Why can't all the super secret ambitious people build their own ships?
fayeS chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Awesomeness! Can't wait to see what happens next! Very unexpected. I hope they save him soon!, Kirk's totally not in the condition to be kidnapped... '
Bodie chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Wow. Every time author pulls a scientific explanation that sounds legit, I am in awe. I can't physics to save my life... Great job! Another chapter can't come too soon! :)