Reviews for Avenger'd
BraziaRios chapter 24 . 5/7
Are you going to make a sequel? You should!
Lost Lady of Time chapter 24 . 5/2
Ooooh is there a sequel?
Novalunni chapter 24 . 5/1
Is that last line a promise of a sequel? I hope so, this story has been a joy to read and I've loved watchintg it build up into this ending. Great job!
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 22 . 4/28
AHA WAIT WHAT WAIT THAT NO YOU... ARGH

Sorry, what I was trying to say, is that this story is awesome! I love everything about it! You've captured all the characters wonderfully and this chapter with Loki was amazing! That was some cliffhanger and I'm really looking forwards to the next part! Good luck!
Novalunni chapter 22 . 4/27
Do you even know how to write an ending that ISN'T a cliffhanger? No no I love you really. I like your writing style, you somehow make first person work.
Aww i wanted it to be were she's from they're the movies and get like really happy
Disco party 21 chapters to read whoooooooooo
JBethH chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Loved it. Your description of her "mind palace" was great. Can't wait to see what torture she puts Loki through!
Spiritus Rex chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
oh my goodness. that first paragraph. absolutely breathtaking amiko. and then Tori's reaction to when Hawkeye shoots that arrow at her and oh hhhh my gosh. im dying. your writing is so descriptive and the inflection/emotion you manage to put with merely a few capitol letters and periods in the right places is great. I honestly cannot wait to see how this fic and plot is resolved. Everything is so tense right now!
and then thAT LAST LINE. SCreAms
/falls on you. you're terrible. and by terrible i mean great. oh gosh.
Novalunni chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Oh snap Loki's in TROUBLE! Tori sure is badass.
Spiritus Rex chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
oooHHHH MAAAAaaaan

the fact that tori's powers make loki able to give his copies tangibility is nUTS- things certainly aren't lookin good for the avengers (i like the quote you threw in there XD "thats my secret captain, I'm always angry" nice little nod to towards the movie haha and one of the best quotes too)

and ahHHH yeS just like u said - Loki has been revealed - im hangin on the edge of my seat amiko wondering whats gonna happen next! Your writing is so great and you use just the write amount of descriptiveness to keep the focus on what you want. Awesome awesome story- cant wait for the next chapter
Novalunni chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Gah! You're killing me with all these miniature cliffhangers!
JBethH chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Interesting song reference. I never really like that song but you tied it in well. Also that's my favorite line. Can't wait for chapter twenty-one.
JBethH chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
First of all *steals StarLord* MINE! Secondly, bringing in Pierce was a genius move. Are you sure you don't write for Marvel?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Ohmygosh omygosh! This chapter was so good! Aaaahh! I can't wait for the next one!