Reviews for Avenger'd
JBethH chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Loved it. Your description of her "mind palace" was great. Can't wait to see what torture she puts Loki through!
Spiritus Rex chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
oh my goodness. that first paragraph. absolutely breathtaking amiko. and then Tori's reaction to when Hawkeye shoots that arrow at her and oh hhhh my gosh. im dying. your writing is so descriptive and the inflection/emotion you manage to put with merely a few capitol letters and periods in the right places is great. I honestly cannot wait to see how this fic and plot is resolved. Everything is so tense right now!
and then thAT LAST LINE. SCreAms
/falls on you. you're terrible. and by terrible i mean great. oh gosh.
Novalunni chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Oh snap Loki's in TROUBLE! Tori sure is badass.
Spiritus Rex chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
oooHHHH MAAAAaaaan

the fact that tori's powers make loki able to give his copies tangibility is nUTS- things certainly aren't lookin good for the avengers (i like the quote you threw in there XD "thats my secret captain, I'm always angry" nice little nod to towards the movie haha and one of the best quotes too)

and ahHHH yeS just like u said - Loki has been revealed - im hangin on the edge of my seat amiko wondering whats gonna happen next! Your writing is so great and you use just the write amount of descriptiveness to keep the focus on what you want. Awesome awesome story- cant wait for the next chapter
Novalunni chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Gah! You're killing me with all these miniature cliffhangers!
JBethH chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Interesting song reference. I never really like that song but you tied it in well. Also that's my favorite line. Can't wait for chapter twenty-one.
JBethH chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
First of all *steals StarLord* MINE! Secondly, bringing in Pierce was a genius move. Are you sure you don't write for Marvel?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Ohmygosh omygosh! This chapter was so good! Aaaahh! I can't wait for the next one!
Novalunni chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
NOOooOOOo not the feels! I'm already having a lot of them because of Tori! Well written chapter, btw.
queenlmno chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
This just got twisted.

I have a question for Natasha: How hard is it to go undercover? And is it hardeed when you do it for along period of what was it like when you had to go undercover as Natilie Rush an? Was hard not to try to kill Stark?
Spiritus Rex chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
oh goSH AmikoOOOoooo things r building up things are gettin crazy
that part with Pierce lookin at the security footage though- oh maaaan- that does not bode well
cant wait till the next chapter! your writing and imagery and general tone just improves and improves and ahhHHHhhhh
keep up the great writin amiko! You got this story in the baaaaaag
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Well, the first one was Doctor Who (duh, obviously) and I have no idea what the second one is. Great job on the chappie-pie, and I loved big-brother Hawkeye.
CrystalClear98 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
shit's just real! omg cannot wait to read more!
Spiritus Rex chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
! crazy stuff is about to happen isnt it- oh gosh- nice cliffhanger you've left us on amiko. nice dramatic "this, thor. is the plan"
the way you time things and the way you write is always so perfect
ooooo i cant wait till your next chapter. cant waaaaait.
The Dreamer Eternal chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
OMG! I should have gotten the Bones reference! I love that show! Grrr.