Reviews for Avenger'd
Rocker on chapter 5 . 11/15
Eh, if the portal miss-fires, and brings in one person, who's to say you won't bring friends next time?
Rocker on chapter 4 . 11/15
Wonder if there's going to be more action soon. Wonder what will happen next. Wonder when I'll stop wondering.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 11/15
I'm hoping for a lot more laughs. Just put a lot of jokes in the next chapters, and I'll be happy.
Rocker on chapter 2 . 11/15
Hope she recognizes the heroes and has watched the movie they came from. That would be a funny interaction scene.
Rocker on chapter 1 . 11/15
Wow... Their aim was just a liiiiitle off. Wonder what will happen now?
lizziecats chapter 24 . 4/17
I loved this story, I really liked Tori and the relationships she formed with all the Avengers. I hope that you can make a sequel to this story cause I would love for Tori to be able to return the Avengers world and possibly this time get the choice to choose to stay and become a permeant resident to there world. Honestly if it was me, there would be no question as to which world I would want to live in. Damn I wish I could be in Tori's shoes right now lol
1 fan chapter 6 . 2/4
O gadssssshhhhhhhhh she kinda acts like me
jada951 chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
you really have made Loki a right bastard, breaking her like this.
damn!
PrincessMagic chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Love this!
BraziaRios chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
Are you going to make a sequel? You should!
K.Daniels chapter 24 . 5/2/2015
Ooooh is there a sequel?
Novalunni chapter 24 . 5/1/2015
Is that last line a promise of a sequel? I hope so, this story has been a joy to read and I've loved watchintg it build up into this ending. Great job!
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
AHA WAIT WHAT WAIT THAT NO YOU... ARGH

Sorry, what I was trying to say, is that this story is awesome! I love everything about it! You've captured all the characters wonderfully and this chapter with Loki was amazing! That was some cliffhanger and I'm really looking forwards to the next part! Good luck!
Novalunni chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
Do you even know how to write an ending that ISN'T a cliffhanger? No no I love you really. I like your writing style, you somehow make first person work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Aww i wanted it to be were she's from they're the movies and get like really happy