Reviews for Mafia Princess
lilsunnysaunt chapter 160 . 9/28/2013
I like this chapter very much, save for her throwing up. YUCK. I've never puked on someone, but I agree. That's not fun. Thanks for sharing!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 160 . 9/28/2013
I'm always happy when he's the hero; it makes all the drama worthwhile. XXOO
Guest chapter 156 . 9/26/2013
Good chapter.
nbrian72 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Could it be possible Bella could be pregnant n it hasn't shown up yet? I know she could be sick from nerves, could be both.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
I have said it before and I'll say it again I know Charley is her father
mzcullen58 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Can't wait to read more please.
princess07890 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Wow, that was amazing! I love seeing the healing process.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Poor Bella and Charlie!
Cina's chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Charlie has no idea. It's gonna break his heart.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
i have no doubt that he won't change the way he feels about her. loved the chapter!
ellsbellz chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
love it :)
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
I feel so bad for Bella, I could never imagine anyone going through all of that. And to think there are people who do that to others. Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one.
cbzoo chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
not sure about that visual
maggiejoma chapter 159 . 9/28/2013
Oh poor dear...:-)
GrandeDame chapter 159 . 9/27/2013
Bella is SO utterly ridiculous & unjustified in the way she still feels about Edward, especially after being told by everyone numerous times that he's good, that it was her father that WANTED him there, etc. . Wasn't beating the poor man half to death enough? Apparently not. She's worse than dense Emmett. She was basically stabbing Edward in the back as soon as he left her with Charlie! Yet she says she misses Edward...yeah, sure, whatever!

She KNOWS Edward is good...his actions as far as she's ever been concerned have been NOTHING but caring, kind, loving, dedicated, & devoted, yet she has the nerve, the audacity to call him a "bad guy"?! And to a man that is a REAL criminal, & not even her real father. It's insane - borderline blasphemy! Edward IS the reason that her "father" is even laying there with her, & will be with her for an extra month that she wouldn't have had with him otherwise! She SEES Edward with her own two eyes, sees how he never leaves her side, how he cares for her, even to his own detriment. I mean, she just told him how awful he was looking because he's been living at the hospital & worrying about & caring for her, not himself! She really is Aro's daughter after all!

If I were Edward, I wouldn't come back, or waste anymore time or effort on such an ungrateful, spoiled, spiteful bitch. He's already warned her not to treat him like shit...TOO bad he didn't hear her running her mouth to daddy about him! She doesn't deserve him.
But I'm glad Charlie is sticking to his guns & defending Edward, as he SHOULD, although I doubt it meant much to Bella since she's so thickheaded.

I understand Bella's been through a lot, but what happened to her had NOTHING to do with Edward, or was his fault in any way! Her actions both before & after are making it hard to feel sorry for her.
And to puke on her dad...I have no words. She's acting like an infant all the way around! LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
3,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »