Reviews for Mafia Princess
Is chapter 11 from a different story?. Hope you update soon
bakedrice07 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
? Other story
farkaskriszta chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh how I loved this story!
bigvamsis chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
good story update soon
debslmac chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
jassmine chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
hey what happen to this story? i have read this whole story first time you wrote it. I really did love it.
coolisus chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I cant find it
BellaC chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
So sorry to hear about what happened with your stories. You have a great talent and I look forward to reading how this ends. I will definitely be following you over to the other sites.
lwb chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I don't understand. Did I miss something? What happened to the story?
mfrancesj chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I am so sorry that happened! Your stories should not have been pulled. You are an awesome writer and I thoroughly enjoy your writing.
AlJett chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hi i was really enjoying your story and was up to chapter 165. I came by today for a new chapter and it was gone? Id love to keep reading please let me know how?
maddieduch chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Can I get the links for the other places. I love this story and really want to finish reading it.
junners chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I would like emailed updates please for Mafia Princess. Thank you
melindawhitlock chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Can I get a link to either place so I can finish this story? It has become one if my favorites!
micamariani chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I've been hating FF latety for this reason.. How can they be so rude deleting stories without any warning. There's no respect for the authors not the readers. I'm very sorry to hear this, but I'll be sure following you wherever you will be. I have your facebook and I'll be sure following you on the other sites.. And thanks for your respect leting us know.
3,468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »