Reviews for Mafia Princess
mfrancesj chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I am so sorry that happened! Your stories should not have been pulled. You are an awesome writer and I thoroughly enjoy your writing.
AlJett chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hi i was really enjoying your story and was up to chapter 165. I came by today for a new chapter and it was gone? Id love to keep reading please let me know how?
maddieduch chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Can I get the links for the other places. I love this story and really want to finish reading it.
junners chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I would like emailed updates please for Mafia Princess. Thank you
melindawhitlock chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Can I get a link to either place so I can finish this story? It has become one if my favorites!
micamariani chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I've been hating FF latety for this reason.. How can they be so rude deleting stories without any warning. There's no respect for the authors not the readers. I'm very sorry to hear this, but I'll be sure following you wherever you will be. I have your facebook and I'll be sure following you on the other sites.. And thanks for your respect leting us know.
TwiMommyof3 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Hi sorry about all your story's really love quite a few of them. Switching to fiction pad but I would also love PDFs to put on my iPhone so I can read when I don't have service in certain spots.
Seba nefer chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
It's very sad. I love your writing.
I will read your other stories on twcs now.
Très amicalement. Caroline
ellsbellz chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
oh no! what has happened to all of your chapters? All your work?! Hope you can get it back on here :)
Twilightaddict2007 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Um... What happened to your chapters? :( hope you can post new ones soon.
Monkey22marie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Where are the rest of the chapters to this story
cbzoo chapter 164 . 10/4/2013
good job
lilmstran chapter 164 . 10/3/2013
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read the next one
twilightnaley19 chapter 164 . 10/3/2013
Wonder how long Bella will stay with Edward. Update soon
Guest chapter 163 . 10/1/2013
OMG i'm sooooooooo losing my mind right now! lol who do you believe, Aro or Charile? gahhhh i'm spazzing out! sighhhh
3,459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »