Reviews for N Uzumaki
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 3 . 6/12
Ah and again another very cool story was made made by you and your hands!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Damn...I really wish you would have gone at least another chapter since I wanted to know what Konoha's reaction to E and Naruto would have been. Since this fic hasn't been updated in almost two years, I doubt you will come back to it, but it was still a fun read. I always enjoy bloodline Naruto fics, and with him having three in this story, it was certainly interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Well this is a great story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
please update now this is so good
please chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
why do you leave such masterpiece alone :(
pls continue this sempaisama!
LeMarX chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
awesome! too bad zabuza cant join cloud tho. what a waste of he did masacre his graduation class hmm. to end the ceremony .. oh well

wonder what bingo rank N will get after this
why not just take kakashi eye out of his socket , weaken konoha and cloud got a mangekyou sharingan muahaha
Rebmul chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
looking forward to more wonder if he is still has the kyubi
Reichenfaust chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
It's cool how you have the Sandaime Raikage alive here, and teachin Naruto. I like this story, and the shit leaving kakashi and Zabuzas bowels when they realized exactly who E was made me laugh.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Please update this! :D
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Please update this story soon
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Hey...um...you gonna update this soon? Cause this is an awesome story, and I am loving every minute of it. By the way...how old is Naruto, I can't tell.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Please her up and update I love this fanfiction
DCMatriXHunter chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
great story. keep up teh good work on it
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014