Reviews for N Uzumaki
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 2/26
I love this story, and I can't wait for if you ever get around to updating and the continuing it.

I've been wondering, is Naruto still the Kyubi jinchūriki? With how one of the bijū and its container (I believe it was the Eight-Tails and Bee) reacted to Naruto's presence (I'm pretty sure that the wording was "familiar yet different"), it stands to reason that this is inferring that he is, in fact, still the container of the Nine-Tails.

I've also been wondering, is Naruto's lineage (aside from E being his adoptive blood father) still the same as canon? Kushina is more than likely still his mother, mostly because of his chakra chains, and with Naruto's looks Minato still has a high chance of being his father, even if that chance is not as high as the chance of Kushina still being Naruto's mother. Though, if his birth lineage is still the same, that begs the question of how the hell Naruto got to somewhere /other/ than Konoha, especially since Kumo is the village that tried to kidnap Kushina.

I can't wait to see the kind of questions that "N" and the fact that a bridge was named after an Uzumaki, who are believed to have been completely or nearly-completely wiped out, bring up in Konoha, but it should certainly be interesting. Maybe Kakashi didn't stay long enough to find out that "N" is the Uzumaki that the bridge is named after, and he more than likely didn't notice his extreme resemblance to Minato, but I can't wait to see how everything plays out, especially the interactions between Naruto and Konoha, its shinobi and the village as a whole.

Again, I love the story and I hope you eventually pick it back up. I especially want to see what happens with Naruto's when he is at the chunin exams in Konoha.
Lewis-Sama chapter 3 . 2/21
Cool story.

So will Kakashi recognize N?
forgottenevil23 chapter 3 . 2/11
good story.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Ah and again another very cool story was made made by you and your hands!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Damn...I really wish you would have gone at least another chapter since I wanted to know what Konoha's reaction to E and Naruto would have been. Since this fic hasn't been updated in almost two years, I doubt you will come back to it, but it was still a fun read. I always enjoy bloodline Naruto fics, and with him having three in this story, it was certainly interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Well this is a great story so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
please update now this is so good
please chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
why do you leave such masterpiece alone :(
pls continue this sempaisama!
LeMarX chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
awesome! too bad zabuza cant join cloud tho. what a waste of he did masacre his graduation class hmm. to end the ceremony .. oh well

wonder what bingo rank N will get after this
why not just take kakashi eye out of his socket , weaken konoha and cloud got a mangekyou sharingan muahaha
Rebmul chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
looking forward to more wonder if he is still has the kyubi
Reichenfaust chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
It's cool how you have the Sandaime Raikage alive here, and teachin Naruto. I like this story, and the shit leaving kakashi and Zabuzas bowels when they realized exactly who E was made me laugh.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Please update this! :D
Blue Eyes White Dragon Slayer chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Please update this story soon
ElderZ.S.Weber chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Hey...um...you gonna update this soon? Cause this is an awesome story, and I am loving every minute of it. By the way...how old is Naruto, I can't tell.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Please her up and update I love this fanfiction