Reviews for Dungeons and Chains
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Love Love Love! And just quietly, I never really cared for Amelia. In fact, I found that entire story arc to be totally WTF, so I fully support the evil Amelia stories. xo
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
very very dark I'm very interested to read more.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Charlie sure has been a great friend to Sam and Dean. She really is part of their family now. It was hard for Dean to see all of the mistreatment Sam had endured at the hands of Amelia, but I'm glad he did. It gave him a complete understanding of what Sam went through, thus allowing them to talk about it when Sam woke up. They are close once again, and Dean now knows the truth about Sam looking for him while he was in Purgatory.
judyann chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Aww another wonderful one comes to a close & I loved it!
murphy9202 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
This is a very good story. You did a great job writing a very dark subject. Really like having Charlie in the story. Glad she got Sam a tablet.
mandancie chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
this was really good! :) I so enjoyed this one. I just loved how the more angry Dean got the calmer he got. That is a scary thing. :)
Oh the things that Sam went through. I felt so bad for Sam.
I can't wait for your next story! :)
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm so glad that Charlie got sam one of those tablets. I really hope Sammy does get one. It was pretty damn cool. I'm not even into all that nerdy stuff but watching Sam's face light up when he saw it was adorable. Speaking of adorable Dean was completely his awesome over protective big brother self. I have so missed him up untill recently. I really want him to stick around. That self righteous prick that looked like him had to go. Great job!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Once again you've managed to make me read a story containing subject matter I usually don't put on my reading list. Your sensitivty to the subject makes it ok. Although what has happened is quite clear and even described at certain points, the focus is not on that but rather the effect of said attrocities. Well done!
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Eeeek! AWESOME! I love Charlie for her presents to Dean and Sam. I literally guffawed at the book though. ;) Tactical.
YAY for chick flick moment! It was perfect! :D:D:D:D You have no idea how much I loved this! Like always, you are amazing
Keep writing! Can't wait to read more of your fics :)
hotshow chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
This story was very good. Thank you.
reannablue chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I think the best part of Sam not looking for Dean in the series is that it left the door open for alternate theories. This was very well done. I quite enjoyed it.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Great story. Loved how you wrote this last chapter looking forward to your next one.
murphy9202 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Really good chapter. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
emebalia chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Really dark and really good.
Now Dean should go home and start to put his brother back together.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Loved it! I especially loved how Dean handled the two men and Amelia. You also wrote Charlie very much like she is on the show. I agree with Dean, Sammy was very safe left in her hands. Can't wait for the next chapter!