Reviews for Home is Wherever I'm with You
P chapter 1 . 7/26
WAAAAAAAAH THE FEELS! I can't... this is just too good. Spectacular. Amazing.
Thank you so much for writing this!
Crowleyschick chapter 1 . 6/24
7 hells this was so awesome from start to finish. PERFECT 100% characterisation so, wow amazing job there. That "Gods you're so annoying!" Line was priceless! Ahh! I love this! I have to read it again right now!
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1
Ahhhhh...I love this and I love this pairing! Your writing is amazing! Great job!
Reyavie chapter 1 . 5/12
So very very cute. Loved reading it :)
Kulefu Chan chapter 1 . 2/17
That was a beautiful one shot.
LuxEvergreen chapter 1 . 2/10
This. This one is one of my favorites!
Oh my goodness! I was actually blushing with Brienne when she understands what she actually did only until it was done.
The coolest part is i see all of this dialogue in my mind as clear as the show on TV. Ummmm, yeah. Jaime that fine looking? You're darn right I'd be kissing him after a scene like that.
The confrontation on the wall felt true to form for both Jaime and Brienne. If i were her, as embarrassed as she was, I would probably consider a running jump off the wall! It goes to show how truly scary it is to be both sincere and vulnerable at the same time. Well done!
COQUE chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
ME ENCANTA ESTE RELATO
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
WOW! Fluff overdrive!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
love
holyleonardodicaprio chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is so lovely and sweet. Your characterization of both Jaime and Brienne is spot on, thank you so much for writing this!
Redglade chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I was already shipping this couple hard before I read this, and you've made it so much worse! This was lovely, and sweet, and just wonderful!
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Lovely. Just lovely!
jenniferdanielle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a cute story you created! The fluff wasn't over the top and didn't make me want to stop reading. Thank you!
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful! Terrific, plausible characterization!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
OMG! This was the best oneshot I've read in a very long time. I loved the slow progress and how detailed it was. Really, this is great work. Thank you sooo much for writing and sharing it with the fandom. You've got a great talent there :)