Reviews for Under Fire
KitaroJeevas chapter 20 . 6/23
This is amazing. Please keep going.
Ran chapter 20 . 3/8
Oh wow like I didn't expect an update this early tbh. I feel so hyped to what will happen next, please don't feel pressured to write another chapter instantly I'm just glad that this story is still staying strong.
Ultimolu chapter 20 . 3/7
...I'm not going to lie, I started playing James Bond themed music while I read this. ._.

I don't know why.

BUT I BET WESKER WANTS TO TAKE OVER HIMSELF SO HE'S GETTING RID OF CHRIS! A-HA! -points a shaky finger-

Wesker.: ...You are an idiot.

Hey! I know you and ur damn schemes! I bet my secret stash of snacks that ur up to no good! I bet you'll be in RE7 too!

Wesker: ...-raises eyebrow-
Morriganna chapter 20 . 3/5
Oh man. What a cliffhanger! Great update!
Verlerious chapter 19 . 2/14
Wow things are definitely getting intense. I'm glad to see things have worked out between them. But damn it now they're in danger again! Looking forward to the next part. Ugh, I hope you're able to get some rest. Long hours are not fun. x.x
Ultimolu chapter 19 . 2/13
Uh-oh...big bad director's here. :o

Damnit Chris, why does Wesker always want to kill you? What did you do, steal his cookie dough icecream or something?
Morriganna chapter 19 . 2/13
Oh shit! Cliffhanger from hell here!
Omfg I thank you so much for updating this story! This chapter gave me life, please continue this story because this story is just so unique and special. I don't care how long the next chapter will take, just don't let go of this great story.
Happily Dazed chapter 16 . 1/28
Hey Emil!

It's good to know you're alive and well and writing again! I can tell there's gonna be some intense stuff going on in the next chapters, and I'm looking forward to know how things develop with Piers and Chris and Claire!

Thanks for not leaving us in the dust and coming back to this!
-Happily Dazed
Morriganna chapter 18 . 1/26
Oh hell! Piers loves him. And I know Chris feels the same, that's why he shot him in the shoulder. He did it to protect him, I bet. Or just a reaction to betrayal...

Well, Red needs Nivans more than ever now.
Verlerious chapter 17 . 1/21
Ugh so good! Dying to know what happens next. That cliffhanger was evil but I loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing this!
LoveNivans chapter 17 . 1/21
I can't thank you enough for updating this amazing story! This is my Favourite Nivanfield story! I look forward to the next chapter so much becoz this is a super-cliff hanger! How is Chris going to react? Oh god poor Piers. I just really don't know how to get two of them together now, I really need the next chapter so much~
Anyway, Love this chapter so so much! I hope next chapter will be out soon without stressing yourself out. Take care~
Ultimolu chapter 17 . 1/20
Da heck? Wesker is the director of the CIA? Did I read that right? Uh...I think I have a fever. o_o

God help us all.
ColdShudder chapter 17 . 1/20
Wow it's so cool that you got back to work on this story! This is like my fave fanfiction ever and I just can't wait till the next chapter! Damn, I wonder what the hell Chris is going to do to poor Piers :'( hope he doesn't get hurt (too much :p)
Desperately waiting for a new upload, I'm addicted! :3
Morriganna chapter 17 . 1/20
Chris Redfield is always getting betrayed. Poor guy, he just can't trust anyone...