Reviews for Hikaru's Story
Antoinette Veronica chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Zagato/Saito cuts off his hair? OMG...Zagato won't be Zagato if he had short hair...he would be exactly like Lantis...but if one has to comply with earthling norms, Zagato/Saito would not even have long hair to start with in the first place...
xRinrinx3 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
oh gosh! i had forgotten how much i loved this fic! (hehe, it was one of the first i read when i first discovered fanfiction. net and didn't have an account yet. that was about a year ago! xD)

anyways, this is one of my favorite mkr fics ever! you kept the charcters true to their personalities and everything. :3 *favs*
lei chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
i like your hikaru-lantis fan fic. this is by far the best one i've read so far. simple and prevents those nose-bleed stuff. ahaha.. been working on a story about them as well, but its more of an epic fiction with loads of different anime characters. :)
The Birdy78 chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
OMG! This story was so emotional! I love it! Hikaru and Lantis forever! I love this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Denise Diokno chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Nice! It was the best Rayearth fanfic. I ever read. Great Job hope u write more. And your Filippino. Grabe astig yung story mo Thanx 4 writting
Marlie chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
woot! great story! I was tentative at reading this story at first coz the plot is somewhat cliched BUT I'm glad, extremely glad, that I did. It was such a beautiful, and very satisfying story. You made the plot working and gave it a proper story that it deserved.

Ever since the end of the anime series I've been starving for LantisXHikaru goodness. There just wasn't enough. I guess I've been looking for some sort of closure to that parting scene from the last episode. And now I'm somewhat satisfied after reading this. Lantis and Hikaru deserve to be together.

Thank You so much for writing this story. It was wonderful and the mush was just right. Romantic enough but not sickeningly so.

Looking forward to Fuu's Story. ;P
LightHawKnight chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Does Tooya really sound Japanese to u? cause it doesnt to me, Touya on the other had does, and isnt Saito from Kenshin?
oneandoneis37 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
IT'S A GREAT BEGINNING SO FAR!
Sexual Deviant chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Wow I've been researching this anime for a little bit...Gosh I sound like such a nerd but I really like to know what the hell I am reading when I just watch around 6 episodes of a show and accidently find out about pairings such as Lantus and Hikaru. I was actually afraid I wouldn't find any good stories on here of the pairing like I did a few years back when I was really into fanfiction and all I could think of was Bulma/Vegeta fiction from DBZ (dragonball z). But now most stories on here are absolute shit even the stuff I write, haha.

But I accidently found your and behold you have a whole fucken series. I mean really how awesome is that? I'm planning on reading them all too and leaving a review if I am wondering if you will ever get this review because its been awhile since you last signed on and I don't blame you...I mean everything has changed and now you can even change your penname on here at any time you want. I found that to be absolute bullshit. Anyways just a friendly little review that will probably be lost in the mail along with the other two that will follow. I loved this short little story. Short but satisfying to my health.

_DarkAngelB_
roselle chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
this is good!
will you make another hikaru / lantis story or any hikaru story (even with eagle pairing hehehe) but put a little or a lot of humor in it ok?
thanx!
Moonlit Rain chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
I loved it! Gotta start reading the other two! Keep up the good work!
Moonlit Rain chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
Really good story! Keep's me reading on!
Moonlit Rain chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Sugoi! Really exciting!
Moonlit Rain chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Very nice twist! I love it!
Moonlit Rain chapter 3 . 3/6/2004