Reviews for Drabbles
vanessa isaacs chapter 13 . 3/21
finish the story
niver chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
I really love these drabbles, you capture them and their dynamic so perfectly! What a great read. :)
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I thought Kid Flash was really in character and I loved the idea of a "welcome home" party for the Titans! My favorite line was when Kid Flash was like, "Yeah, I'm just gonna take all of these."

TheBeatles141
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
The FEELS!

This definitely seems like a Starfire/Robin kind of thing to do, I absolutely loved it!

TheBeatles141
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I loved this one-shot! It was completely adorable and had a great plot! I also liked Robin's line, "Can I at least have my cape back?"

Keep up the good work!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make." "End" by The Beatles
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I loved this chapter! It was really funny and everyone was so in character! I liked how it was so simple, yet spoke milestones concerning Robin's feelings towards Starfire.

You're "a little rusty" at writing?! Nonsense! This seriously was a great, simple plot-line and you've definitely gotten you're "sealegs" back.

Keep up the amazing work!

nightflightthehero chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
robin getting chased by a pissed off BB and Rae. just a suggestion... but i LOVE this! u have a great talent! PLZ PLZ PLZ update!
RobStarfan64 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
A. This is my favorite chapter so far.

B. I always liked Wally too. The Young Justice finale must have been upsetting for you, huh?
RebellaGrayson chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Otp Stargazing is so cute! I absolutely love it when authors do this and you were no exception. I adore your writing so much thank you for updating
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Such a good chapter! Thanks for updating! I love how natural they are with each other if that makes sense
klu chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
very cute, sweet little tale. thanks for sharing.
snazzyflower chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
JeriKole and Flinx! Yayyyyyyy thank you! Anyway, I like the multi couple thing. (I also like ArgentxHotspot...)
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Ooo Starfire's feelin the heat! Haha! This is a cute chapter:) And thank you for writing one where Starfire's the one getting flustered instead of Robin! Not a lot of that happened on the show.
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
The hug shared between Robin and Starfire is definately powerful. I think you described Robins feelings and protectiveness/worry for Starfire extremely well. It was definately brought to life.
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
So creative! And the teasing/joking interactions are great!