Reviews for You're Not Alone
Karapadamori chapter 13 . 3/23
Okay, this i an extremely well written and enticing story. You've got some major talent and I just love the way its playing out. I can't wait to see the next chapter and good luck with all of it
CleoArrow chapter 13 . 3/14
Five lives. Way to throw me for a loop! I thought Shadow was gone. But you write Shadow in such an adorable way; I love it! He's so cute! Good writing and I look forward to the next update.
FantasticFangirl01 chapter 13 . 3/14
Aahhhhh this story is AMAZING! God im so happy you updated!
Bluedog197 chapter 13 . 3/14
ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME NOW SHE COMES DID SHE FINALLY COME TO HER SENSES but first i would like to say i am so sorry about your accident i hope your okay but at least the guy you like, like's you back Anyway back to reviewing. oh wow poor beast boy she yelled at him and look where it got him in a damn battle arena trying to protect shadow and almost getting killed in the process but dude WHY the tears were coming when i read that shadow was not moving after he got attacked do you want me to cry because i did and poor shade their living basically as slaves fighting just to go home, he has a family i am jut so glad beast boy got them free BUT OH DOG it's the people from the forest chapter the one that attacked beast boy and the woman who thought of him as a demon because he can shape shift and that was her son i knew i recognized the names from somewhere wow dude but shadow was adorable all cute and puppy like it makes me melt a little inside. but i would like to conclude this review by saying Thank you for replying back and it's the same from me your story's make my day brighter and i sorta need that sun light you bring with your story's because my birthday is on the nineteenth, but since everyone is busy we going to celebrate it on the twenty eighth which sucks seeing as i am turning eighteen but i am used to it and see in this story updated made my week so your welcome and thanks again by the way i made a drawing of shadow if that's okay with you and one day i'll send it to you by email or pinterest but good luck and peace.
Loved it. 500 million gold stars. No, wait. Make that 600 million. Keep it up. I really do love it.
Lyanol chapter 13 . 3/13
Don't know how I never read this gem before but thank you for introducing me to it. Loving the story so far and I cant wait for the next chapter
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 3/13
:I OH well, Raven finally decides to show up ... 8C Better late than never!

:I But WOW when BB gets home he's going to be a major bad-ass! :D He OWNED that ring! XD *flails*

So glad to see you again. :I I think I get what's going on, Trigon is coming back and he used Xian to lure her there. Fucking Xian. :I I hope he dies!

:D I want Shadow to travel back to Earth with BB. X3 They're like awesome! XD

Shadow is the bestest little guy :3
Artemis Raven Courtney chapter 13 . 3/13
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
FantasticFangirl01 chapter 12 . 1/17
OMGGGG! THIS IS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING BUT STOP WRITING!

okay, I read this whole story in like 2 days! Its incredible! Please please please PLEASE continue it!
SmolderingNight chapter 12 . 1/17
I absolutely love the plot, and in this chapter everything about the story all comes together. This isn't the last chapter is it? Or if it is will there be a sequel?
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Awesome!

BB finally snapped at Raven and it was awesome!

BB is on a mission to save Shadow. Please don't kill off Shadow. For the love of god, don't kill off the pup.
LostRaven chapter 12 . 10/14/2014