Reviews for You're Not Alone
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 3/26
At least Raven is starting to think of the big picture and how fishy everything is now, instead of just hanging on every word Xian says. I am really confused about what Cian is doing at the moment.

Why do I have the feeling that everything is going to go from bad to worse the moment they find 'the master'.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 3/26
I guess Xian was back waiting this entire time.

It is like one step forward two steps back. Every time Beast Boy and Raven bond some more, learn more about each other, it all comes crashing down.

If things weren't suspicious before, they are now. It appears the people that Raven knew have not aged at all. It is like they are already dead, and are nearly souls being put through the paces.

Of course they had to start fighting at the end again. Looks like Raven even punched him at the end. They also have company coming. Things are looking bad.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 3/26
That fighting arena was messed up. Good thing Beast Boy was able to get there in time to save Shadow.

I wonder what is in that letter to Raven?

The pieces are slowly falling into place. It appears that this is all a trap by Trigon to free himself once again.

Speaking of good timing, Raven showed up just in time to pull Beast Boy's butt out of the fire.

The next chapter is going to be awkward I feel.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 3/26
Right, I forgot about the flower.

Poor Beast Boy, he wasn't even try to spy on Raven or anything. He was just playing with Shadow and stumbled upon them at the worst moment for him. I can just imagine the sound of his heart breaking.

So now we get the bigger picture of Xian's objective. The worst part being that he doesn't have a choice at this point.

As Beast Boy expected, Raven did not take the news that he brought well, and thought he was lying. After things escalated as much as possible, Beast Boy has decided to help the captured Shadow instead of trying to convince Raven, which is pretty smart, since Raven clearly isn't going to believe him.

Of course things just keep getting worse. Raven questions going to save a random animal, and Beast Boy reaches his breaking point. He storms off to rescue Shadow and pretty much declares he is cutting ties with her.

I worry for both their safety now.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 3/26
That Shadow creature was something else. If Raven didn't wake up, everyone else would have died. Even then, Xian suffered mortal wounds.

After the tension from before being ambushed, Beast Boy and Raven were able to have a civil discussion and bond a bit. It was nice to see Beast Boy do what he could to comfort Raven, and for Raven to try to return the favor a bit.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 3/26
Issue why the forest is so dangerous now. Being able to manifest your fear, regrets, and pain from the past is a scary power. With a past like Beast Boy, staying in that forest for too long would be deadly.

So Xian has found Beast Boy again, and was able to lead him to the village.

Thanks to some help from Shadow, Raven has been successfully rescued, though Xian had stay behind to distract someone.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 3/26
I see Xian has decided to flip his jerk switch. I am really starting to wonder what his goals are.

Time for the adventures of Beast Boy in Azarath, with his partner Shadow.

It took some luck and time, but it appears that Beast Boy is close to Raven now.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 3/26
Xian really confuses me. One minute he gets along with Raven, the next he doesn't.

The dream at the beginning was random. Poor Beast Boy, even when he has good intentions, things have a tendency to go wrong for him.

While I can understand him being wary of caves after the first time, flying in the air after being warned not to wasn't smart.

That was a close call with the creature.

It seems that the people that Xian was working with have turned against him, leading to Raven and Beast Boy being captured.

The voices that Beast Boy keeps hearing also has me concerned. It seems to be the creatures he met earlier, but why are they communicating with him?
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 3/26
Even if it was just a little bit, it looks like Raven and Beast Boy were able to understand each other more.

Beast Boy was able to turn into a native Azarath creature and communicate with it, neat.

Life finds a way. Even after all the devastation, some life manages to persevere and share its beauty.

Hopefully this a sign that thing might be looking up.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 3/26
Hear come the negative thoughts. Beast Boy needs to find some positive thoughts to think of to get his mind off things.

A flower that can revive the dead. I feel like if Xian had feelings for Raven, that would have been the time to show them. I agree with Beast Boy in that Xian is still hiding something.

That cave turned out to be a horrible idea. I feel like Xian should have tried to help Raven more then he did. Strange that he went for Beast Boy first. Some of his actions seem contradictory. After the monster from the river where Xian brushed off Beast Boy's suspicion, I find it weird how angry he got at Beast Boy. Was that earthquake deliberate?

Beast Boy really wore down his nails digging Raven out.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 3/26
Beast Boy and Xian having a small bonding moment while Raven contacts Robin, that was nice.

Was the monster what Beast Boy sensed was unnatural? He is right, a perfectly clean river on a dead world is kinda out of place.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 3/26
Raven is still angry about the comment before, and Beast Boy hasn't got around to apologizing yet. Not unexpected.

I had a feeling Beast Boy was planning something, didn't think he would go so far as to hitch a ride to go with Raven. Raven isn't impressed. With Raven still mad at him already, things are pretty tense between the two. I hope they can reconcile. I have a feeling they will both need to be at their best for what lies ahead.

Raven's friend seems nice so far. The situation is still to vague to have a good understanding of what is going on, and the chance our heroes have.

The part at the end with Beast Boy hearing the voice of the forest was troubling. Raven may have dismissed it as Beast Boy fooling around, but I think something was going on. Does Beast Boy's animal DNA give him a deeper connection, or was someone targeting him?
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 3/26
Glad to see Beast Boy reflecting on what he said. The reasoning for the hurtful joke was not what I was expecting. He is right that fighting hurtful words with hurtful words is not going to help anything.

Didn't think just getting close to Raven during the communication would suck Beast Boy. He got to learn a bit more about Raven because of it.

Cinsidering what he has been through, it doesn't surprise me that Beast Boy took the news that Raven was going alone badly. I would be worried to.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 3/26
Happy's tea party was hilarious. Poor Knowledge, stuck between Sloth, Rude and Happy.

I wonder what Wisdom was talking about. Who was trying to talk to Raven from Azarath.

Really Beast Boy. You should know better than to call Raven creepy after the Malchior incident. Even worse was acting like Raven doesn't have feelings. You definately owe her an apology.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 3/26
Poor Banana Cake, the mustard completely overshadowed the original flavor.

I am really scared of that dump cake. I really don't want to know how it was made.

Why did you have to make Beast Boy's cake strawberry and chocolate? That makes me want a strawberry chocolate cake now.

I wonder what is happening with Raven. You don't just collapse like that unless something is wrong.