Reviews for Strangers To This World
titan616 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
It's nice to see good Lois and Clark fics are still being written. I like both of these couples, and you've done a great job with all the characters.
Xuang Lin chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
This was definitely an interesting crossover. Most notable because Lois & Clark and Once Upon A Time are both fantastical dramas. Each have their own flair and wit, without having to stoop to the usual devices like overblown violence and sex. They're both super awesome, and I love this story. I could have done with a bit more. Perhaps a sequel involving? Maybe involving the quest for Baelfire? Pretty please!
Katla chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
I feel like I need to take a moment to gather my thoughts after reading this... it was so lovely, and I was so impressed by so many things and I'm afraid I'll forget to mention some of them! I'll do my best to say everything I felt lol. ;)

I loved the way that you picked up both Lois and Clark and Rumple and Belle in times of instability and uncertainty in their relationships, and then carried them through this extraordinary encounter to beautiful resolution... or at least the beginning of resolution in their relationships. So I loved the story. The encounter, the secrets, the clash of two men so incredibly powerful... it was great!

I also loved how clearly defined each character was and each relationship was. I was so moved by the final Rumbelle scene and the final Lois and Clark moments. So lovely!

I was so sad when poor Clark was disappointed about the citizens of Storybrooke not being like him! :( But I have to say, I loved the way Rumple explained the different dimensions. It was cool. :D

Ugh, I'm sad this is over! It was so much fun to read, and it inspired me to rewatch Lois and Clark (which has been a blast). So thank you on both counts. :) I'll be looking forward to your next story! Thanks for writing!
Hyourin chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I'm a happy camper. Really liked the ending
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Great Ending. I loved how Both Lois and Clark left Storybrooke after the deal was struck with Rumpel. Kudos!
Grace5231973 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I didn't think it was going to end so soon! I really enjoyed it. Too bad they can't help with the real threat to Storybrooke!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Awww. Lois and Clark were so sweet at the end, and even not having watched Superman, I can tell they had problems- because everyone does- and that they worked through them, and that they love each other. And I feel so sad for Rumple, stuck waiting, waiting, waiting, to find his son. But he got a moment with Belle, to chase away her nightmares and hold her to chase away his. Great story, I loved every minute of it :D
Anom chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Wonderful chapter! Always love Belle and Rumple moments! Lois's thoughts was very humorous, and I have to say that I'm thoroughly warming up to her! It's getting very interesting, such drama!, but I can't help but wonder what the other chapters will be about now that they know of each other and have made their deal.

Keep up the good work!
Katla chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER YET.

I was so stressed out when things kept escalating between Clark and Rumplestiltskin... OH MY GOSH. You had me wound so tightly... what a confrontation! I loved how truly scary and dangerous Rumple became when he perceived Belle to be in danger. Wow. And the magic vs. super powers! And this line:

"Actually, Lois considered, this all wasn't nearly as far-fetched as it probably should have been."

Hahahahahaha! ;)

It was so great! I loved it. :)

The opening scene with poor Belle and her fear-masked-as-anger... her rescue by Superman... the way everything came out about identities... when Rumple revealed that he knew who Clark was, I was beside myself because you were making this crossover really work. I loved it. I just loved it! :)

Fantastic job on making an unusual crossover work. I'm so excited for more chapters!
Katla chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I have enjoyed every chapter of this. I absolutely love what you're doing with the characters. Clark thinking that maybe the people of Storybrooke are like him... awesome. I'm now struggling with a burning desire to go buy some Lois and Clark DVDs... and it might be a losing battle. :o lol

On to the next chapter! :D

(Btw, have you seen Man of Steel yet? If you have time, I would love to hear what you thought of it!)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
So many deals and secrets! I'm surprised Clark threatened (kinda) Belle, but Rumple threatened Lois... It's lucky the only think that got messy was the shop. Phew, glad Lois agreed to the deal though- giving up the story in the process. Awww, and I love how neither she nor Clark flinched at Belle being in love with Mr. Gold :3
HyourinmaruIce chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I really adored this chapter and how the teacup came into play!
Grace5231973 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Please hurry back! I can't wait to read more!
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I loved the deal making in Mr. Gold shop. I loved how Belle was rescued by Clark. Please continue.
Hyourin chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
oh poor Belle... I am really loving this story. Clark and Lois are written perfectly, and Granny is just wonderful