Reviews for Make You Happy
Hibisha chapter 1 . 9/17
MariamariaX3 chapter 1 . 7/30
T- Th- That was so beautiful and so heartwrenching at the same time.
It made me cry so much. I've never had a broken heart but I'm sure that's almost what it would feel like. Poor Saruhikoooo :,((
I like your writing style very much btw...
Keep going,

Tonya b dreamer chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I loved it.:-D To me its so cute how saruhiko wants to make Misaki thing I love about this is that Misaki actually comforted a sad and crying Saruhiko and came out with a confession to make Saruhiko happy. Even though Misaki was an asshole for saying such a thing to him in the fist on who would say 'it would make me so happy if you just killed yourself to spare another glance at looking at you'. Not to mention when he also said 'He is worth so much more to me than you will ever be.'Seriously Misaki? Idiot but thank you so much for writing this I loved make more when you have thee time:-D
NaruSasuLoveOTP chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
That was so beautiful :')
camila chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
LO AME! quiero una secuela! Saruhiko es tan como kawaiii como uke! y misaki se ve tan bien como semen! en serio ame tu historia XD
kokoronosekai4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
lindo lindo, muy lindo, me encanta saru-angst, no se porque pero me encanta verlo triste, se que es ser malvada pero dios es demasiado lindo imaginármelo llorando
marialuizaproda chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Ok...I LOVE SO MUCH THIS STORYYYYY WAAAA if you won't do the sequel i'll kill you!...hehe maybe not but you MUST do the sequel...PLEASEEEEEEE *crying in the corner*
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
omg please do a sequel please!1
ogino chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
dammit dammit dammit, it actually made me cry. I hate crying.
It was a good story though.
Nanami.Umbreon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
was so adorable, so cute, I beg of Littleknees you make a second part, I beg you, love this fic, please
KimikoShiroboshi chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh lord.. broken feels.. I was crying the the middle, and crying at the end. Middle, because it was depressing.. end, because it was so sweet.. Gah.. you're so talented..
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
OHMYGOD...*sniffs* i actually...cried. this ive teared up a lot in so many fics, but this is one of the very rare few that i really actually cried. poor heart...HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSS SSSSSSSS. *sobs* this was so beautiful...they ended up together, thank you for this... it was wonderfully done. UGHHH, FUSHIMI...poor fushimi..he got his happy end tho so THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU3
kelalexshipper chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That. Was. Adorable. Ohmergerd. I'm internally fangirling so hard. It's. Not. Even. Funny.
sweetlittlefox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG I love this story so much! It is amazing I love this pairing and this story is so cute and sweet!
It would be great if you make a sequel on how they start a new relationship and somethings happens like one of them gets kidnapped or something! The ideas!
But yes I love this story! :)
herecomestesun chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
omg stop that actually made me cry like ligit buckets. my heart literally just broke into like fifty million pieces. but it was really well written though :3