Reviews for Make You Happy
Nanami.Umbreon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
was so adorable, so cute, I beg of Littleknees you make a second part, I beg you, love this fic, please
KimikoShiroboshi chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh lord.. broken feels.. I was crying the the middle, and crying at the end. Middle, because it was depressing.. end, because it was so sweet.. Gah.. you're so talented..
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
OHMYGOD...*sniffs* i actually...cried. this ive teared up a lot in so many fics, but this is one of the very rare few that i really actually cried. ohmygod...my poor heart...HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSS SSSSSSSS. *sobs* this was so beautiful...they ended up together, thank you for this... it was wonderfully done. UGHHH, FUSHIMI...poor fushimi..he got his happy end tho so THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU3
kelalexshipper chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That. Was. Adorable. Ohmergerd. I'm internally fangirling so hard. It's. Not. Even. Funny.
sweetlittlefox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OMG I love this story so much! It is amazing I love this pairing and this story is so cute and sweet!
It would be great if you make a sequel on how they start a new relationship and somethings happens like one of them gets kidnapped or something! The ideas!
But yes I love this story! :)
herecomestesun chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
omg stop that actually made me cry like ligit buckets. my heart literally just broke into like fifty million pieces. but it was really well written though :3
Kusanagi de Tsurugi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
you make me cry with your story... QAQ
Love this story so much
others MiSaru Please...
yomi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I don't know why.
But, I really want to kill Misaki!
I want to kill Misaki so badly!
OMG! But, in the endd!
Its so sweet! I hope I can read the sequel.. But, if you make it.
But I wish you cann XDD
Nice story. Sweet Romance.
And ..