Reviews for Iron Grasp Of Winter
Diving in chapter 19 . 7/26
Why on earth did she went to help him?
JolieFolie chapter 5 . 5/29
I'm having a lot of fun reading this :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 32 . 2/9
Glad that you included that quote from Yamamoto! It's a favorite of mine, and it fits the situation incredibly well!

Nice work, can't wait for more!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 26 . 2/9
I hope Khan finds out from Nina and not anyone else! Good story, I'm loving it!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 14 . 2/8
I see Jessica Chastain as Nina/Lena.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 2/7
You're doing a good job with Khan. Nice work.
Kaycibabe chapter 45 . 9/3/2015
Truly spectacular, I can honestly say you did something special here. Your portrayal of Khan made this story solid and the addition of Nina breathed life into the text. I felt everything you wove so expertly and viewed every scene you pieced together captivated with the picture. I was especially impressed with the intelligence I saw you inject into the characters dialogue. I felt you researched deeply to make it so fresh and real. Fourty-five chapters and I loved every single one. Thank you so much for this story, I can only hope that my own writing will have a fraction of what I felt your had.
ScarletBreezes chapter 45 . 9/2/2015
This was beautiful, as I believe all your stories are! This was a happy ending despite the fact that Khan doesn't remember everything, perhaps it's better that way. I loved this, I'm developing one serious crush on Benedict Cumberbatch! I can't wait to read your Sherlock fanfic, but I'll torture myself by waiting until its finished. Would you ever consider writing a Doctor Who fanfic? I'd be really interested to see your take on that, considering your take so far on the Hobbit and Star Trek, you go above and beyond in terms of understanding a character. I love your portrayals of the characters and it really seems as if you understand them and know how they think. Well, even if your path does not dwell among the Whovians, I wish you luck in whatever task you take, but you may not need it because you excel in everything you write! So thank you again, for writing this, its one of my favorites!
ScarletBreezes chapter 38 . 9/2/2015
I feel emotionally compromised by this chapter!
ScarletBreezes chapter 36 . 9/2/2015
Aw, I have to admit, I did get a little teary-eyed. I hate that this is happening, but I know there's got to be a happy ending to this. Right? ;(
Guest chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
Ohhhhh god, stumbled upon this story, I am in tears at the fact he has to forget her! Thinking sad music didn't help the situation either! great story so far!
Evil.Little.Kittys chapter 40 . 7/29/2015
I actually haven't finished this story yet, but being a late-comer does allow me to read everything without the apprehension of waiting for new chapters.

I know I'm a year late for this, but I would like to express my opinion for Nina and Khan's attraction to one another. I'd like to think that if it weren't for Lena, Khan would not have taken an interest in Nina, simply due to her being human. But because of the resemblance and Lena's importance to Khan's past (and the guilt of her sacrifice), Khan was attracted to her physically. As for emotionally, Nina being a stronger, fiercer individual than the average human provided a challenge. I think he liked that she wasn't as submissive as Magdalena and that Nina had an independence from Khan that Lena didn't have.
As for Nina, Khan was attractive, although intimidating, and payed attention to her and her needs while also vying for her affections indirectly. Over time, I believe the admiration she held for him in their initial contact grew because of the communication they had with one another.

Overall, they formed a perfect match, I think.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/20/2015
Puh, read your story in one go today. Loved it :)
lolitazilla chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Yaaay, Nina's a Augment now. That should make her and Khan's relationship work out easier. Or will she actually start to hate him? Ooh, this is getting good...
lolitazilla chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Dang, I almost feel bad for Adraich in this chapter... Not. Khan is slowly making his way up my "Jerk List". Poor, poor Nina, nobody deserves you, sweetheart.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »