Reviews for Iron Grasp Of Winter
lolitazilla chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Yaaay, Nina's a Augment now. That should make her and Khan's relationship work out easier. Or will she actually start to hate him? Ooh, this is getting good...
lolitazilla chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Dang, I almost feel bad for Adraich in this chapter... Not. Khan is slowly making his way up my "Jerk List". Poor, poor Nina, nobody deserves you, sweetheart.
lolitazilla chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Wow. Just... Wow, Khan. Jesus. Nina must be insane, refusing him like that, but I guess that this will only make their relationship better, hehehe...
lolitazilla chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
If Adraich would pull that pole out of his ass, him and Lykel would be a funny pair. Freaking Khan and his revenge... Nina is gonna have some trouble with that, but I think she can turn him around. Strangely enough, I find that Bones and Nina are also appealing together (it'll never happen though, mwehehe). And Kirk should be by himself in his lonesome. Forever. Hehe.
lolitazilla chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Oh no the hell you won't arrest them! I'll shove ya into a cryogenic before you can try, Kirk. Let the romance resume...! Khan, you better make with the nice to Nina, soon. Seems like Bones or Adraich are gonna beat you to it, hehe.
lolitazilla chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Who the heck is Magdalena?! And is it just me, or does Adraich seem like a pervert? NINA BELONGS TO KHAN YOU DWEEB! *ahem* Ranting over now. Gosh, this story is so good...
lolitazilla chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Of course, freaking Carol... She gets Kirk, frees Khan, and she just sits there saying "oopsie"?! I feel bad for Nina. Also, Adraich is a twat. Just saying.
lolitazilla chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This should be very interesting, Nina switching like that. Maybe there is hope for her and Khan yet. -.-
Khan is so mysterious...
lolitazilla chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
What the hell Khan?! Gah, this will mess up some things... Sigh. Well, might as well enjoy the ride, Nina, 'cause you're screwed now.. Khan, please play nice...-.-'
lolitazilla chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Oh, Khan, you jerk... The hand thing was a little sweet though. Nina's a strong girl. I am really loving this story
lolitazilla chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ooh, this is gonna be good, I can feel it! :D
I love Khan, so I can't wait to see what you will do with him... *eagerly waiting and reading*
Fat Old Sun chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I came back to this story :) it's one of my favorites!

And on the casting (even though it's late) I couldn't help but imagine Adraich as Tom Hiddleston, the Corilanus version. Lykel as Charlize Theron and Nina as Maite Perroni (Mexican actress). If you don't know who she is (probably) you should google her. I kept seeing her as both Nina and Magdalena.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/23/2014
Holy cow. You clever, clever person. That ending. Omg. I loved the whole story.
;3
Illulian chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
Wow! What a journey! I'm so glad I finally got to read this. The ending was humbling. Not too bitter, and with just the right amount of hope for the future sprinkled on top.
Mistia chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
I know they would find ways to be together again, just unexpected to see Kirk and Spock playing a big part
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »