Reviews for Iron Grasp Of Winter
Angelicsailor chapter 5 . 1/14/2020
I would have attempted to bash the mirror in to alert people go something being wrong
selene344 chapter 45 . 11/23/2019
Thank you for the story. It is beautiful.
S.E.5250 chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
I haven’t finished the chapter but the Les Miserable reference gives me life. I absolutely adore that musical!
SKYSPRITE chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
Chapter One

First impression... the sentences run on. Details are stuffed into each sentence, which makes things feel forced. Many of the details were unnecessary or too much, and there were parts that needed description. For instance, you described that Nina was wearing civilian clothes and even exactly what kind of outfit it was. But you failed to describe where and how Khan was being held so she could check his vitals in the first place. You also spent a paragraph describing how Khan’s eyes were like diamonds, which is excessive.

The writing style looked as if it was aspiring to be formal, which I feel suits your original character. However I think it will clash with other characters, like Bones and Jim. To combat this, showing the character’s personalities through their actions and dialogue is imperative. Although, when Bones and Nina spoke a lot about nothing in the beginning of the chapter, I could not see much of Bones personality at all.

In the end, it seemed cobbled together and somewhat clumsily written. But there are quite a few readers who stuck around, so I will as well. I hope this first impression changes with the following chapters.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/14/2018
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/5/2018
I'm crying.. DON'T END IIIIIIIIT!
Nspired1 chapter 45 . 10/20/2018
What a wonderful read. Thank you for this wonderful experience.
Lovethyneighbor chapter 6 . 4/25/2018
Hi there. How are you? This is my first ( Star Trek John Harrison/Khan ) story that I ever read; and you are not dissappointing ; Thank you :).
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
*reads first paragraph* i think I am starting to remember a little bit now. lol. Not enough for me to stop.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Back for another round. I wanted to write this before I started reading. I had a huge debate whether or not I wanted to reread this or not. I remember I had very strong feelings when I read this the first time but since I don't remember what happened I am tempted...well I am going to read this again.

*After reading the chapter* - Yep still have no clue what happens. Guess I have to read on.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
That les mis reference made me laugh haha
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 25 . 9/2/2017