Reviews for Something To Remember You By
Sara chapter 1 . 6/9
I love your writing! Also if I am not mistaken, Sadık means loyal as much as honest.
TheInternetTrash chapter 1 . 1/5
This is the first time I have completed all of your wonderful stories, there will be another time, I guarantee it. I would like to say your work has made me laugh, cry and above all feel happy for the first time in a while. They have inspired me to write and taught me so many lessons I will never forget. I hope all things you wish to do in life are a wild success, you seem like the type of person who deserves good things. You can tell a lot about someone by there writing. While you may not write for quite sometime, or maybe never again, I will check this page daily. Some of the things you have written should be classic pieces. While I do a lot of reading, you sir are most definitely my favorite author ever. If I ever have a child I will strongly suggest they read what you have written.
Sincerely and with love,
A new reader, fan and friend, Ella Ray
Waffle chapter 1 . 1/3
Aaah! I love this!
I know you're not going to update this, but I really love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Please try to update this story!

It has great potential
No pressure.

(Where did deValier go to?)
JenDolores chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
when will he even remember this story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Please please i NEED to know MORE
HRExChibitalia chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
C: I really wish that deValier would finish this story but I'm happy for what he had already written. For those who are saying crap against his writing because he added the Qu'ran in it, get over yourself. How difficult is it to just not continue reading something you don't like. I also saw this as flawed that in this AU (again I'm saying AU, because this isn't an exact real-life event and this is fictional!) the characters were all gay, maybe if deValier had added a few straight couples, the story would be more believable. But I have thoroughly enjoyed all your works and wish you the best deValier-senpai.
multishipping chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
aw
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I'm screaming at the amount of disrespect how you going to quote Quran verses in a gay fanfic I can't even breathe delete this omg
takkrachel chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Your fanfictions are so wonderful to read. I hope that someday you'll be able to continue them -
Elaina Newport chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
URGH! I can't even begin to start... I'm moved to tears! You are a god/goddess at your craft my god!? AHHH Don't stop writing ever!
Venturian Girl chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I had a suspicion that was from a "Thousand and One Nights." You tied everything in so well and the reference from Auf Weidersehen was perfect. I wish you were to write more, but alas I don't believe you ever will. Your description and allusions were great and I can't wait to read all of your writing.
Cleric chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Dude! Your story is friggin' awesome! Love it!
Shiraendt chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This was certainly an interesting addition to the story...

I personally think this could be fine when left like this, though it does make the mystery of what happened seem kind of difficult to decipher. If you end up reading this, I have a question-

When you made this piece, were you originally planning on developing the story further, or was this just to explain the beginnings of what could have happened and lead the reader to assume the tragedy that may have happened, allowing the reader to have a bit of freedom in what might have occurred with the Turkish dude?

Overall, I was actually intrigued with this story and if you do end up here again and updating this, you'll certainly find me reading it! Lovely stories and this one interests me the most. :3
rin chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
uPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDAT