Reviews for Just don't hate me
Weirdo chapter 12 . 1/24
... I do Simon impressions to random people at my school saying violence is no good and sushi is good... It's ok they already think I'm nuts! ;3
I have arguments with my self all the time! I lose all the time too...
inlovewithshizaya chapter 28 . 1/6
This fic was awesome! I loved the way you described each characters feelings and so on.
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
I think this Izaya is a little endearing. In the anime, I always feel like Izaya is a jerk (a cute one, but a jerk nevertheless). Your Izaya seems more realistic. I really like this story! Great job! :)
Bindi-fox chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
naww this fic is so cute! I loved it! Hope to read some more of your awesome fics in future so keep up the great work! :P
Rhymos Ethereal chapter 28 . 5/23/2015
At first it was REALLY sad, I nearly CRIED! ;A; Poor izaya-san... TAT
But you made the ending SUPER GOOD! I felt really relieved
rarateetsuuyaa chapter 28 . 3/21/2015
wow woah xD
I'm amazed, really xD
every chapter is so well written and even thought there are some typos in it, it doesn't matter xD
this is my first time reading a fic in a marathon, especially with a fic over than 20 chapter. but it totally worth it xD i even want a sequel of this fic xD
so, keep writing. ganbatte ne, Author-san!
Letty-Chan19 chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
Yay..!
Bwrites chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Realmente fue una historia hermosa ;u;
Ame como los sentimientos de Shizuo evolucionaban capitulo a capĂ­tulo
hiciste un gran trabajo escribiendo a Izaya y Shizuo, siendo sus personajes tan complicados
Gracias por escribir este fic
Ps: por favor escribe un one-shot o algo como secuela donde se los muestre como matrimonio ;-;
Guest chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Oooh! Weddings? Update!
Kimiyu chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
OOOHH how cute! ;D
How unexpected end, it took me by surprise. I thought the story would have more chapters, but I dont complain. I love the final :D
Thank you for this beautiful story, read it make me very happy.
gentleflam51 chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Very nice chapter. I like how Izaya and Shizuo are together. Also I love how Izaya was distrustful of Shizuo and thinks he doesn't love him, only pitying him. That seemed realistic, and I liked that. Also, looks like Shizuo is going to propose! Kya!*fangirling*. Can't wait for the next update!
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
This was a beautiful, perfect ending. Well done Imp. *slow clap*
Alwaystru chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
This is the best happy ending that you could ever give them.
anon chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
It's getting romantic interesting...
but I would like to see shizuo suffers once /slap