Reviews for Pokémon: Mysteries of the sea
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 9/11
Ay, the Shamouti Islands are never good. Go there and more in likely your gonna suffer the wratch of 3 legendary birds who manage to awaken Lugia. Though I'm really curious if Sliver having an Articuno will affect anything. Oh! That reminds me, by this point in the story is Odin a fully grown Articuno? I get the impression that he is but I'm not totally sure.
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 9/11
Holy crap, some of these characters have got terrible, terrible pasts. I mean in the previous book center on Kanto I had my suspicions about Gary hiding under a mask but I seriously didn't expect the reasoning for that mask. And now, there's Misty's Psyduck who has a perfectly understandable phobia of pretty much everything. Not to mention the horrific deeds of Team Dead star and the aftermath of that. Some of these characters have dark, dark pasts indeed.
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 5/12
This was a very well done sequal and a great adaptation of the Orange Islands Arc which I don't think is filler since we get introduced to Ash's Snorlax and Lapras among other things. Anyway once again you've captured the characters perfectly and made the story serious but also lighthearted and fun at the same time. And you've done a great job of expanding the characters and universe. The OCs that were introduced in this story were amazing and I look forword to seeing them at some point in the future. Anyway I found Ash's Axew really adorable and the whole thing with Pokemon transforming into humans was cool. Overall a really fantastic sequal.
eldiar chapter 13 . 3/22
Wow nice battle I liked the mega evolutions and I especially liked Rapidash's! I loved the setup you did there that Ash beats the rest of Drake's team and then it takes his whole team to beat a mega-evolved Dragonite! Awesome! Also I like the setup you did there! That was awesome! using three pokemon to set up a victory like that! That was very good!
eldiar chapter 10 . 3/22
Huh okay like I've said before I like the training scenes and I see Axew becoming a powerhouse one day! I also like the idea of Temples for the Legendaries.
eldiar chapter 9 . 3/22
Well that was very interesting I liked Ash's song a lot! Also I like the idea that the legendaries represent ideas and concepts and I suspect that soon there will be more human representatives in the next few years.
buterflypuss chapter 14 . 1/17
i think you meant fearow, not spearow
Xyoras chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Please don't reference Harry Potter in a Pokemon fanfiction!
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
During the end of this chapter you put Spearow instead of Fearow, I just thought that I would mention it.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2015
make misty the silver soul chosen.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
Awesome job with the chapter and Ash coming up with an amazing tactic.
dloold87 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
I hope you do not make Ash gay, that would make me and I am sure many others upset. No one wants him to be with another dude and since you said silver soul is a dude, that would be uncool, besides everyone knows Misty is the only one for him. Other than my fear of Ash not being with Misty, great story so far, keep up the good work.
Brennan13 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
How very interesting... I'm gonna keep a close eye on this little series of stories. Now for the author. You as an author, I like your style. Honestly, you do whatever the hell you want, while staying within certain boundaries. I find that to be pretty awesome for any author to have. You don't care what people say, but your demeanor changes at the flip of a switch when a flamer messes with you. Its gonna be fun watching these stories develop.
Alie-yaoi chapter 15 . 7/9/2014