Reviews for Lucky Call
sparkledamnu chapter 45 . 5/30
First drabble I've read. I just gobbled it up. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for writing for our fandom!

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all reading sites
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/24
Er? User a foot taller then her 5'3? That isn't tall..
Bevey99 chapter 45 . 3/30
Awe, this was sweet and Hot. Great writing.
Leila chapter 46 . 11/27/2014
That was absolutely amazing! I loved it!
rclaurel chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
I hope he is not married
Sylvia chapter 36 . 6/28/2014
just want to let you know Putain means whore, not shit. Though, like your story
archy12 chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Shouldn't they have called first and began driving later-after confirming the airport?
archy12 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Sounds like a sweet story!Found it on TwiFanfictionRecs,by the way. :)
skyhopper chapter 46 . 1/16/2014
This was a very fun read! I felt like I was in a movie and as if I was nail biting cuz it was that good! Lol
lilmstran chapter 45 . 11/29/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MatingInspires chapter 46 . 8/16/2013
Super cute
Marie chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
Oh dear, oh dear - you really ought to do more research before writing stuff that can be so easily checked. European Union citizens don't need visas when travelling in and out of EU countries. As a French national, Edward could stay in Britain for as long as he likes, he could work here, or, if he chose not to work, he could claim benefits and get free NHS treatment.
Marie chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Quite liking this story, but the premise has way too many flaws. You can't get passenger information from airports, or even from airlines. Also, no way in the world would it cost two thousand pounds for an economy ticket from London to Paris - even at the last minute, for the last available seat, it wouldn't cost more than about five hundred pounds. As for driving into London during rush hour - no one would ever do that. You don't say where they live, but wherever it is, the Tube is the only option,, as it would take hours to get in and out again by car. And driving to the airport during rush hour - 2 hours minimum. I'm guessing you have never lived in London.
robsessed1123 chapter 46 . 8/5/2013