Reviews for A Bit of Teenage Rebellion
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/13
Excellent! Now all we need is for Dumbledore and the Weasleys to keep their noses out of Harry and Hermione's business - no Obliviations, no love/lust/jealousy potions to kill their fledgling romance and direct their feelings "elsewhere." No interference!

Dumbledore may be too clueless to recognize it - aside from being too many decades since he was in love, he doesn't really understand how Muggleborn and Muggle-raised kids think - but being with Hermione makes Harry stronger and more focused. He's far more likely to fulfill his destiny with her by his side.

Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
A great one-shot here!
ProditorMagnus chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
It was nice story, I liked that this was oneshot with rebellion and sweet ending.
Panic Reader chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
This is probably my favourite one-shot of all time. I have never seen such a unique concept before. Kudos :D
Eternalgamer chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
It would be nice if u would do some street racing/street racing crashes :•] for these those are the ones I'm going to review to the most but other than that this was a awesome fanfic its really the first one I actually liked
1066wthec chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
k
KirijamaScion chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Truly excellent oneshot
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Your version of Hermione is always a pleasure to read in every story you write, and this is no different! Great character development! Sometimes teenagers need to be a little rebellious to realize a few things in their own, wouldn't you ageee? ;-)
Knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
It was so sweet. Thank you for sharing your story.
boo63 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Very good. One of the best I've read in a while.
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Absolutely amazing. A real hidden gem.
carwash36 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I think the sentence should read:
"Putting the moped onto it's stand and removing her helmet,"
Putting into park would work with a car with automatic gear. British cars are usually stick shift.

Britpicking:
Sunset in London on July, 7 is around 21:15. Later if you are further North or West.

I like the story.