Reviews for Blood Brothers
Aoife Miranda chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
This was so beautiful.

Your descriptions are incredibly well-written and so powerful. I was mesmerized by your amazing writing the entire time I read this story.

I also liked your characterizations of John and Sherlock. Sherlock has a heart that he tries hard to hide, but can't. John tries to remain strong and do things on his own, but can't. They really do complete each other in a brotherly way because they fill in the blanks and help humble each other: Sherlock tells John that it's okay to be vulnerable while John lets Sherlock know that he doesn't have to hide his heart away.

Thanks for writing this. It was compelling, moving, heartbreaking, heartwarming, and just all around awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh, I like this, poor John. Just a little side note, blood in your vomit is actually black and looks sort of like coffey grounds, it coagulates with your stomach acid so it actually wouldn't be red that John sees in the toilet but black.
Thrae Elddim chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
This had to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love your depictions of Sherlock and John as practically brothers, maybe even the platonic kind of soulmates. It's an admittedly nice change from Johnlock, though you'll never see me saying that again. And everyone lived! :D Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Ballykissangel chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This was fantastic! Well done you :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Thank you for the happy ending! As much as I love a good tragedy story, it's nice to see a situation like this end happily!
Books In the Blood chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Aww...they actually became blood brothers! wasn't expecting that!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Truly beautiful! You portrayed them so well! I really really dont ship them! I just dont! They are just best friends...or like brothers. :) Cant wait for the next chapter! Hope John is fine! 0_0
ConsultingAngelWarlock chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Well written with a powerful plot :)
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Whew, I'm glad John is okay! Though it probably wasn't a good idea to read 'A Desperate Goodbye' right after this. :( I loved this story, it was awesome. Great job. I've enjoyed lots of your other stories as well. I'm sad it's over, but alas, all good things come to an end. The end was sweet, and had an aura of childness to it. Which I like; I can see it happening in the show. Thanks for the good read, and keep it up! CCE
Starlight05 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
YAY! I loved it :) Silly John, thinking Sherlock didn't care ;D
And yes another story! *runs to find*
Matchbox Dragon chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Lovely story, I really enjoyed it. Nice characterisation and a good balance between angst and h/c. I look forward to reading more from you.
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Aww, this is now my favourite chapter! I love the action at the beginning and then the calm afterwards. You've captured Sherlock's emotions during and after the surgery really well. I liked it. It was quite easy for me to see this being canon in the show. Woah, we finally get to know the full reason of the title. It was a pleasant surprise; and I found Sherlock's act of donating blood very honourous (especially so, for him being a 'sociopath' *BS*). I'm about as nervous as John for the test results! D: CCE
Maddy chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I just lost it at
/"John. You're strong. You're going to be just fine. Don't…leave me. You're my friend. You're…my brother."/
And never have I felt so better after crying.

I don't ship Johnlock and see only a brotherly bond between them so this was right up my street. So glad I read it!
You're extremely talented! :)
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Love to you!
P.S : My heart's already broken, reaaaally hope there will be nothing wrong with John. Please.. pleaaaaase!
vashtra chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh... So good. Thank you. :)
Starlight05 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I was enjoying all the sweet sharing of feelings... But now I'm so worried for John! Please don't hurt my John!
Cannot wait for the next chapter! :D