Reviews for The Fire Rises
Katniss Potter 113 chapter 1 . 2/3
Right, let me get this straight. YOU ARE PURE GENIUS. You're writing is FANTASTIC, you're plot is BRILLIANT, you stay in character PERFECTLY, basically, you are FLAWLESS. The only problem is... It's a one-shot! It would make a TRULY MAGNIFICENT longer, multi-chapter story, and this is coming from the girl who has never been known to anything BUT FUSSY. Pleeaaassssee continue it, you're such a FANTASTIC writer and you're plot is so AMAZING that you're story would be one of the BEST CATONISS FICS EVER. And it would make me the happiest girl ever :). Please, make it into a story. From one fangirl to another, do it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I LOVE YOUR WRITING AND SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE. Please do it!
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
wonderful :)
MandNwriterzz chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Holy shit, this is so... brilliant. Absolutely, positively fantastic! You perceived them so well. Catoniss is a huge guilty pleasure of mine and you have made me completely addicted now :) Bravo! *round of applause* Thank you for this. ;) -N
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Utterly fantastic. This has to be one of the rare few well-written Catoniss fics out there. I have to thank you for keeping them as close to character as possible.

Thanks for the read and I hope you never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great job! Kind of wish you would continue this as a full-length story... But I'll take what I can get. :)
swishyla chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow just great I wish you would continue because that was intense
how is Cato in the rebellion being from 2 and what will happen
I need to know:D
WeInHere chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OOOOOOOOO! This sounds really good. I appreciate that for the first chapter we got a lot of info and we had over 2K to read. This one sounds really good.
KatoLover9119 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
pleaseeee put more chapters! you can really go places with this! re-open it & make it a story :(
sundragons9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
What? You're gonna leave us hanging? You should make this one-shot into a full story. It's really good.