Reviews for Desiderium
Carling chapter 25 . 3/2
I was really thinking Harry had been somehow affected by that obsessive love potion described earlier in the story. And I agree with the other reviewer who felt Draco's actions didn't make a whole lot of sense. He had to have known the potion did things to him, but not to Harry, and that Harry had been sincere in the sex acts and passion they'd shared. And he saw Harry acting jealous. So why on earth did he have to hurt Harry the way he did and "be" with someone else as he said? Why not talk things out, if he was going to run off and get busy with other guys anyway. So now Nott is going to run around with bad feelings and perhaps Terry Boot, too.

I loved the story overall. I liked the very end of it but felt the lead up to the end was a bit confusing. Especially with the mention of the obsessive love potion earlier in the story. It's like that part didn't even need to be in the story, really. It seemed to be significant given that Harry was acting irrational and obsessed and even questioning his own behavior and thoughts. Then it turned out not to be. And was the two antidotes for Draco? One for the hate potion and the other for the lust potion? I'm a bit lost.
Carling chapter 22 . 3/2
This story is all kinds of awesome, and while Hermione is in character, she's a bit more like her 11-14 year old selves than she was toward the end of the war. Damn, I mean she's really too nosy and bossy! Have Ron distract her or something! Pansy and Blaise are a few degrees less controlling as friends. Neville and Blaise are love.

The repeat of so much action and dialogue between points of view is getting a bit tedious. I wonder if there is a more seamless way to tie the two points of view together without as much repetition. Maybe just repeat from where a truly interesting and crucial piece of action takes place when they are both together and interact significantly with each other and not have the character relive their whole day in which they are not interacting with the other.
Ayanna88 chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Oh my gosh! This is an amazing story!
lovelyand chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
I'm confused with this ending! I was under the impression that Harry was being affected with a similar lust potion, maybe due to his contact with Draco, and because of the line about two antidotes... I don't understand Harry's erratic behavior, or why Draco suddenly flipped from being unaffected to wanting him? Totally with you at the beginning, but I'm not satisfied with the turn of events towards the end. Sequel please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
oh my gosh you write very well, please do write more fanfiction?
Shinan chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Absolutely love it ! it's sound kinda creepy but I live how obsessive and jealous and possessive they were, super hot. I was kinda disappointed to see that it's your first fic, I can't wait to read your next project ! Thanks for this amazing fiction ! :D
Insanity-L chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Loved it
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Oooo I loved it! - I love the ups and downs and the slow morphing of their relationship! Thank you -
Sam chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
I can't be bothered signing in so if you want to message me go to sam's escape...

I am really confused by the ending... I kinda started crying... What's it really the potion... It's really hard to type with tears in my eyes... I loved the story but now I'm experiencing feels... Thanks -.-
sachiu chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
are you promoting rape or what?... I'm very disappointed.
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Really good story. I enjoyed it a lot. Just not Hermione. Or Pansy. I just found Hermione to be too controlling for my tastes, I'm not a fan of 'Hermione thinking she has to act as Harry or Ron's mother' and Pansy, well, she was just annoying. But I still really like this story.
Drarry4eva chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
Since when is Harry to do anything Hermione says, I get that they are friends but telling him what he should or shouldn't do isn't her place. I would tell her straight to her know-it-all face to mind her own business. I like this but Hermione's controlling-ness is really annoying and I hate that Harry is bowing down to what she says for him not to do. Does the guy have a back-bone?
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
omgosh I really enjoyed this story! :D lol it was so funny how harry and draco's mind just kept torturing them and then this last chapter was like asdfghjk- so sexy! XD but ye, thanku for the cool fic - lol
evilgoddess1990 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
amazing!
i loved this story so much!

-evilgoddess1990 loves yah
Behindthebook08 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I'm sorry, I've been enjoying this fix so far, but this is just rape. Plain and simple. t isn't being taken seriously, and it seems like by the end of the story Draco and Harry are meant to be together. If that is the case, this is just wrong.