Reviews for Imaginary
3D waffle chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Ok, still conflicted with Shiro killing Ichigo's family and now I feel grossed out by Aizen because Ichigo belongs to Shiro. Well, anyways I love the story!
3D waffle chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
So, does that mean he doesn't know how much he loves Ichigo or he does know but doesn't know what to do with it.
3D waffle chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Dude, that's messed up but I like it.
StarGoldFang chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Beginning of this story was...sick...twisted...but it is completely corrected. Please update soon.
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
I was shocked to see how Isshin and the twins met their end that soon. Now that Aizen framed Shiro, how will he escape the situation and what will happen to Ichigo?
MayoMan chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This is so... disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you?! How could you write something like this?!
Heavenly God chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
oh shit! what now? aizen wants ichi?! totally not great! how the hell shiro gonna save ichi?!
akira45 chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Figures that he would pull something like that.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
O.O Nu not Ichi and Shiro! *grabs chainsaw* AIZEN U DIE!
chibissima chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Thanks for the update, i can't wait to see what will do Shiro and Ichi from now on w
PandaHat97 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Shit just got real 0.0
OptionalPrincess chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
this is amazing :)
Beccabu32 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please update I want more more more PLEASE
TheAnimeHannah chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I have waited so long for this! I love the beginning when you put 'London Bridge is falling down' in :D
raindropdew chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I know what u mean that part just had me singing that song forever lol. Poor ichi I'm glad you still fight back our ichi is strong willed and won't be controlled by anyone without a fight. And shiro *sigh* what will we do with you its easy to tell your falling in love with ichi for all we know you already are. And now grimm well my guess would be ichi is the on your after well let's just say have a fun time trying lol. Thank you for the chapter! (: