Reviews for Imaginary
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 2/17
I was shocked to see how Isshin and the twins met their end that soon. Now that Aizen framed Shiro, how will he escape the situation and what will happen to Ichigo?
MayoMan chapter 1 . 2/14
This is so... disgusting! What the hell is wrong with you?! How could you write something like this?!
Heavenly God chapter 6 . 2/2
oh shit! what now? aizen wants ichi?! totally not great! how the hell shiro gonna save ichi?!
akira45 chapter 6 . 1/31
Figures that he would pull something like that.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 1/31
O.O Nu not Ichi and Shiro! *grabs chainsaw* AIZEN U DIE!
chibissima chapter 6 . 1/31
OMG 0A0 THE NEW CHAPTER?! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XD
Thanks for the update, i can't wait to see what will do Shiro and Ichi from now on w
PandaHat97 chapter 6 . 1/30
Shit just got real 0.0
OptionalPrincess chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
this is amazing :)
Beccabu32 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please update I want more more more PLEASE
TheAnimeHannah chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I have waited so long for this! I love the beginning when you put 'London Bridge is falling down' in :D
raindropdew chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I know what u mean that part just had me singing that song forever lol. Poor ichi I'm glad you still fight back our ichi is strong willed and won't be controlled by anyone without a fight. And shiro *sigh* what will we do with you its easy to tell your falling in love with ichi for all we know you already are. And now grimm well my guess would be ichi is the on your after well let's just say have a fun time trying lol. Thank you for the chapter! (:
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
aww poor Ichi
twinkle light chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Awesomeee... like it me like it uuhhh... next chapterr NOW!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Please write more
raindropdew chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Ichigo your just getting all sorts of surprises. I was happy this updated and I can't wait for the next chapter! (: