Reviews for Stasis
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I loved this! I loved seeing what both Dean and Seamus were doing at the same time, and that Dean had Luna and Seamus had Neville. I loved the comparisons, and as usual, it was written so lovely.

Favouriting :D

Great job!
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Thank you very, very much, Laura! :)) I love it so much! And not at all, dear. I am very much ashamed of myself right now as I have yet to write a fic all year, as a gift or not. RL's been keeping me on my toes, I'm afraid - but not enough to keep me from following your 'Definitely Impossible' with a passion, thankfully. :))

But enough about me. I adore this. I absolutely do. You know that I love your Seamus/Dean, but you've made me love them even more. The imagery in this fic is wonderfully real. I can see Dean's sketchbook.I can see him drawing, with that pencil going up and down, up and down. The descriptions are beautiful. There is no other word I can use. :) Your characters are deliberate in every movement and every thought, which shows the thoughtfulness of the author. :)

And gah, I'm just trying to pinpoint my favorite sentence, but there are far too many of them to choose just one. I keep reading and going: "There, that one!" Then I read more and go, "No, that one, and that one, and that one."

So let's just stick to this: You're an absolutely fantastic writer, Laura, and I thank you for your gift. :) Truly, truly thank you, dear! A big hello to everyone at HPFC for me, please, and to your twin, too! ;)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was really really good, I'm a big fan of Seamus/Dean and I've liked all your stories about them so far. Quick question though, I thought Neville was younger than everyone except Harry? :)
kci47 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
GAH I love alternate POV Deathly Hallows fics, and this one is no exception. Really well written and I like how you focused on the lost thoughts of the two friends. And bonus points for slipping Neville's skill with the Room of Requirement in there, too. :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is seriously amazing. I love how you wrote both Seamus and Dean, and how you explored how it might feel on both ends...