Reviews for Words are Hard to Say
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 6 . 9/20
Just found this story and love it! i really hope that you decide to continue it.. I would love to see what happens... great story and thanks again!
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I LOOOOOOVE IT! Please update! Don't listen to people who hate your story, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger".
Safely Away chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Amazing! Totally love this story! Update immediately!
Grandthrawn chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
great story update sooner if you would please
guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I'm glad that Peeta finally spoke to Katniss and explained everything to her and more importantly, let her explain everything to him. Peeta was an intolerable and whiny little douche in previous chapters, it got so incredibly annoying and i love Peeta so i really dislike that i hated him in previous chapters. I don't really think he could just repair the damage he did after everything, i guess i would be worried about his temper, especially when drunk. And poor Annie too. After everything Peeta did and said, peoples perceptions of him would change no matter what.

I think it was awesome of Prim to stand up for Katniss like she did but i love fics where she has a close brother-sister type relationship with Peeta so that's the only reason that bothered me.

I like how Johanna cares about Katniss so much but yeah she probably did go a little far with the nutshot. I still think Peeta deserved it though and i hate thinking that. Katniss should probably be a little upset with Johanna over what she did but overall she should just be grateful for Johanna friendship. Not a lot of people have friends who are willing to stand up for them like that. I'd actually probably prefer Peeta/Johanna friendship over Katniss/Johanna friendship becase of everything Peeta and Johanna have gone through together in the books.

I just think if Peeta told Katniss he needed space all this unnecessary drama could have been avoided which frustrates me. He could have had something awesome and so much quicker with Katniss. He better seriously make it up to her, bring her lunch at school, carry her books, walk her home, take her to school. All that stuff because Peeta is so sweet and kind and incredibly in love with Katniss that he would undoubtedly do all that stuff for her anyways. Now he has to go further cuz of the giant mess he's made.

I hate gale, always have.
Kpfan72491 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Amazing chapter
ohalaskayoung chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story. Keep up the great work. :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013

They talked. I like how both of them worked out their issues. Yet, Katniss was slightly wrong to me
at least. She doesn't want to be ignore when she says something, ""I don't know if I can trust you to not freeze me out again the next time I put my foot in my mouth." Yet, she can't expect Peeta to forgive her every time. He is human and will make mistakes.

Both of them have to try to work it out together. She can't expect
Peeta to be so forgiving all the time. That is being unrealistic. Working out their issues
is the best solution when something or misunderstanding happens.

Great job!
Lyndrew chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Another great chapter! You do an excellent job at character development and I commend you on your talent! Can't wait to see what Peeta has in store to make it up to her ;)
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Thanks for explaining your reasons for the things that happened in The previous chapter. Some I'd figured out and some I just took in the spirit of the story. The one thing I can never figure out is why people would respond to the generosity of writers writing for free with mean or unkind words. I understand not liking something but I (hopefully) find a polite way of saying so if I say anything at all.

Ok enough of that. Glad that Peeta showed up and apologized. Glad that they are back on speaking terms. Even glad that Katniss was stubborn (or cautious) enough to not give in immediately because now I am looking forward to reading about Peeta pursuing Katniss with the dedication, romance and singlemindedness that we all love about him.
CupcakeSprinkles14 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
I don't like the way people are still putting the blame on Peeta. Katniss was the first to mess up and Peeta just needed some to time to think things over and yet people wouldn't understand that and gave him shit for it? Katniss should still at least get some of the blame and yet she's just getting treated like poor little diddums Katniss whose all hurt and crap. The major victim. To me, Peeta was still more of the victim than she was because she messed up first.

Obviously Prim can't be kind hearted all the time but I still think you went a tad too far with the meaness of her character. She didn't even ask Peeta his side which I believe the real Prim would have done. Same with Johanna. Sure, Johanna is blunt but she's not the type of person to react without finding out the full story. She should know better than that.

Even with your explanation of the previous chapter I still don't feel comforted by your reasoning for the plotline and the character's actions.
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Yeah they finally talked! I'm so glad Peeta really explained why he was hurt and why he did what he did. Now I can better understand why he was acting the way he was. My only problem with the chapter is though that whole ordeal has been basically blamed on Peeta. I admit Peeta did mess things us majorly and was kind of an asshole but Katniss could share more of the blame as well. Please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Love it! :) Please make them have a happily ever after soon! :) Update soon Please! :)
tabbycatbw chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
go jo! haha sorry I like it :D yea peeta was out of character, but I mean he was drunk...