Reviews for If I Die
treeinus chapter 1 . 2/21
Love this. I almost cried in the end. Gonna find the song too :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14
(In a singsong voice) "You'll all miss him and you know its truuuuuuuue" - someone who's parents insist they practice "proper Internet habits".
Seirots Evoli chapter 1 . 1/7
Nice fic! ... I think you just got me stuck on Sixx A.M. Now... Thanks!
Johanni93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm so glad that Ed didn't die! Thank you so much for that! :D Brilliant story by the way!
MadManWithATimeTravellingBox chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i had a sad
it was wonderful and i'm going to click all of the buttons at the bottom of the review box no matter what
I love you for making this, have a virtual hug.
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my... This is one of the best Parental RoyEd fanfics out there! I know, many people would think Roy acts OOC, and for a moment i throught so too, but then i remembered Conquerer of Shambala. Roy was broken when Ed died and probably blamed himself too.

So, i really liked it and hope i can read more fanfics from you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awesome and so true. Thank you.
Flickering Ember chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
*Laughs softly*
Ed, you clearly still have no idea exactly how far down the toilet everyone would be if you died. Sure, there's depression, but then the Homunculi resume their plans and its just one long slide down the slippery slope from there.
ThugSeme chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I accidentally listened to Read All About It by Emeli Sande (Part III) while I read this and now I'm emotional and shit. Dammit I hate the thought of Ed dying! Awesome job...It made me so fucking sad...but it was still awesome. Great Job! ;_; :)
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
*snif*
All fluffy on the inside now...
Glad you wrote it up, it's an interesting idea and it made me happy and...fluffy!
Fluffy!
Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy!
...What does fluffy mean again?
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I liked it :)
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
D'awww ;-; I could really have imagined that happenening if Ed died. It's so sweet :D good job, as always! Write more! :)
Random chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
AWESOME STORY! Also, I've seen a FMAB amv using that song and it is AMAZING.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Great fanfiction! That is totally what would happen if Ed died. Love the song for your inspiration!
Kok0roxGuardian chapter 1 . 5/30/2013