Reviews for I'm the dog of the Hosts Literally!
KR Wolfe chapter 41 . 1/11
Wow... so after quite a while of going back and forth between this story and a few others, I have finally finished it!...

I have one comment and I do hope you take it into consideration: are you considering rewriting this?

I ask for the fact that how you originally wrote it, up to chapter 40, is very hard to read. This is because the quotation marks are like this: ' 'hi' ' when they should be like this: "hi". It made it hard to read and I almost quit reading because of it; however, I stuck it through because it is a funny story and quite enjoyable, once you get passed this fact. It was also hard to read because there was often a missing word and it made a lot of sentences read incorrectly or not make sense at all... Most of us could make it out though.

I just wanted to pass these thoughts along and it was an enjoyable read. I'm planning on going to read your Black Butler fanfiction here shortly, so until I review again!

All the best to you,

KRW
StarGazer8508 chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
Hilariously Perfect
Songorita chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
Love this story. I hope to read more. I hope to read Alex's other live stories.
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
All of them AWESOME
IIBlueFoxBlazinII chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
THE CRACK OMG XD

I have stayed up so late just to finish dis cri XD
loveprass chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Ok is there really a story about the akatsuki turning into horses. If so I want the link, please. And I love your style of writing, I'm glad I'm not the only one who think of Hikaru and Kaoru as the anime version of Fred and George Weasly. Lol jus an awesome chapter all together. Otaku's rule!
Fonix Girl chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Oh, that was freakin' awesome. I now know just how my brothers will be woken up next April Fools Day!
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 41 . 8/16/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I was laughing my ass off the entire time. I'm going to check out your other story of Alex and her adventures. So you might hear from me again. Awesome story again.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
this is AWESOME i dont even rember the last time a fanfic made me laugh this hard. i LUV this story
Josiehanako chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Dude I fucking love this series I keep reading this story over and over! :DD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
wtf
eve-tsuki94 chapter 41 . 6/25/2015
hola! :D
me rei demasido con esta historia fue tan hilarante todos los capitulos n_n
gracias por hacere reir tanto y tener un dia tan relajado ;)
pikagirl28271 chapter 41 . 6/22/2015
Even with the spelling and grammar mistakes, I still love everything! Are they both the father? I know Alex is the mom but I'm so confused about their father(s).

PIKA OUT!
Skygirl4 chapter 41 . 6/18/2015
Loved it. Honestly, most of the time it bothers me when I read a fanfiction with so many spelling errors, but this was so humorous I didn't mind them! 10/10!
LunarFanGoddess chapter 41 . 4/18/2015
mhmmhaha!(-laughing crazily-) this fic is fantastic, i extremly love it. i always love animals and spunky OCs so both of them combined are great!
Ciao