Reviews for I'm the dog of the Hosts Literally!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hablas español? xD Creía que hablabas inglés... me acuerdo de leer el fanfic de His body guard loyal... y dejar review.. creo
Bueno, leeré el siguiente, me dio mucha risa eso de la gitana, siempre empezás los capítulos que dan mucha risa xD. Por lo menos, no tengo que traducir mi review al inglés.
Zoey24 chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
I think it's so cute how accepting Hikaru and Kauru are when finding out their favorite pet dog is actually a human girl. I will definitely enjoy reading the rest of your story once I have the time.
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Interesting story so far, but I really feel the need to point out two things. Firstly, chocolate is deadly toxic to canines, and so the choc chip cookie could kill her especially since she is still just a pup. She would get seriously sick. Secondly, she may blush, but they wouldn't be able to see it though the fur, so any bashful behaviour they pick up would be body language only. But I'm enjoying the story regardless, and I look forward to more.
KR Wolfe chapter 41 . 1/11/2016
Wow... so after quite a while of going back and forth between this story and a few others, I have finally finished it!...

I have one comment and I do hope you take it into consideration: are you considering rewriting this?

I ask for the fact that how you originally wrote it, up to chapter 40, is very hard to read. This is because the quotation marks are like this: ' 'hi' ' when they should be like this: "hi". It made it hard to read and I almost quit reading because of it; however, I stuck it through because it is a funny story and quite enjoyable, once you get passed this fact. It was also hard to read because there was often a missing word and it made a lot of sentences read incorrectly or not make sense at all... Most of us could make it out though.

I just wanted to pass these thoughts along and it was an enjoyable read. I'm planning on going to read your Black Butler fanfiction here shortly, so until I review again!

All the best to you,

KRW
StarGazer8508 chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
Hilariously Perfect
Songorita chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
Love this story. I hope to read more. I hope to read Alex's other live stories.
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
All of them AWESOME
IIBlueFoxBlazinII chapter 41 . 9/9/2015
THE CRACK OMG XD

I have stayed up so late just to finish dis cri XD
loveprass chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Ok is there really a story about the akatsuki turning into horses. If so I want the link, please. And I love your style of writing, I'm glad I'm not the only one who think of Hikaru and Kaoru as the anime version of Fred and George Weasly. Lol jus an awesome chapter all together. Otaku's rule!
Fonix Girl chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Oh, that was freakin' awesome. I now know just how my brothers will be woken up next April Fools Day!
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 41 . 8/16/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! I was laughing my ass off the entire time. I'm going to check out your other story of Alex and her adventures. So you might hear from me again. Awesome story again.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
this is AWESOME i dont even rember the last time a fanfic made me laugh this hard. i LUV this story
Josiehanako chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Dude I fucking love this series I keep reading this story over and over! :DD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
wtf
eve-tsuki94 chapter 41 . 6/25/2015
hola! :D
me rei demasido con esta historia fue tan hilarante todos los capitulos n_n
gracias por hacere reir tanto y tener un dia tan relajado ;)