Reviews for Beautiful Eyes
Sarah chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Through the eyes of a child can be found at the web site (although the story is not finished) you can also find this story at a site called (author's name is jamies_lady) This is my absolute FAVORITE story ever written. If you have never read it you are in for a treat. It is a very long story though and will take a while to read. My other favorite story is called "Bound" with a sequil called "fooling fate" this is found on . Enjoy!
me3cats chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I am enjoying your story and look forward to the next update. The story Through the Eyes of a Child is by jamies_lady. I'm not sure where else it may be posted, but I read it at Granger Enchanted and it is one of my all time favorites.
KittyJeanLightwood chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Great start I love it, also like your picture thing of mocking jay The deathly hallows
SandBlood14433 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Plz Update!
DramioneAddiction chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
So is Hermione the missing Zabini? Will they actually go to Hogwarts? Does Draco notice that he felt jealous of Fred for kissing Granger (who I am convinced is a Zabini)? Did Fred admit that he cared a lot for her but not love love (if only the second love was in italics)? Will Voldemort find the Malfoy family? Does the potion itself turn all right? So from these questions anyone can safely assume that I like your fanfic. DRAMIONE THE OTP!(One True Pairing) The veela idea can never go unused. Also the whole mate thing is such an awesome plot device. Lucious Malfoy can be one the good side Just read Through The Eyes Of A Child on it will change your mind of the Malfoy family. So it goes without saying, although I will say it nevertheless, to update soon! ;)
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Wow start dating one guy and fall in-love with another!
Candid Serenity chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Yey! Nice update.. When will we be presented with Zabini's twin? Haha.. I'm so excited of when Draco and Hermione finally get to know each other.. Oh and don't worry, I wouldnt want Fred to get his heart too broken either. :)
lavonne1962 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
WOW! Hermione and Fred didn't see that one coming. Can't wait to see how Draco reacts to them when he figures out that she's his mate. Looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks for the entertainment
Candid Serenity chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Very nice first chapters.. I like that several plot topics has been spread out as clues but nothing discussed yet to be detailed.. The Malfoys needing to work wih Arthur because of the Veela situation is also good! I'm excited for the Dramione parts; I honestly cant see Hermione with anyone else, haha.. HGHP and HGBZ a so-so, but noone beats Draco.. No offense to Fred being here, and I guess I'll take the ride, see how Fred takes it.. Keep it up, yeah? :)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Noooo, who's hearts going to be broken?! I kinda love the twins and Draco... Lol
gjasmine59 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Great job update soon
lavonne1962 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I think your off to a good start and i'm looking forward to reading more. I can't believe that Lucius Malfoy actually asked Mr. Weasley for his help! At least we know that he cares for his son and is willing to do anything to make sure he survives.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Please continue!
dutch potterfan chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Good story so far.
PeediePanda chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Ace chapter! cant wait for more