Reviews for Miracle of Zero: Kingdom of the Forsaken
idea.getthe chapter 13 . 19h
Tousaka media got closed due to rin scandal?
ElvenQueen18 chapter 13 . 7/4
Derf's outburst about being a Noble Phantasm got a laugh out of me. Just a little moment of lightheartedness amidst all the seriousness.

So Shirou's method of teaching Guiche swordplay is the same as Saber's was with him: beat the stuffing out of the student until they get something right?

As I've said before, nice dream sequence, though I was surprised that Saber turned into Louise before it ended - I figured that Shirou noticing that "Saber" didn't seem right would be him starting to wake up from the dream.
NewAgeOfPower chapter 2 . 7/4
Well! A new chapter! Its been so long I have to reread it to remember what the hell is going on _
Windninja1000 chapter 13 . 7/4
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Gur40goku chapter 13 . 7/3
Awesome chapter can wait for more.
ferduran chapter 13 . 7/3
It is great to have you back. Please update the next chapter soon.
Regis Targaryen chapter 13 . 7/3
My salvation has come. I thank you My Lord for updating. I hope to see many more.
FateBurn chapter 13 . 7/3
Great like always please continue soon.
Telron chapter 13 . 7/3
great chapter and amazing, awesome developments with character dynamics and interaction as well. I look forward to the next chapter now and poor shirou as well
Destrark chapter 13 . 7/3
Excellent chapter, as always!
Monaki-cheung chapter 13 . 7/3
great story so far! I love it! Please continue writing :D
JinzoMask656 chapter 13 . 7/3
I think it's a great chapter! I was actually worried you were going to skip it. However, I would think Shirou would have a greater priority in fixing Louise and smash Momon around for a cure rather than going back to sleep...well it was a great chapter once again and thanks for the hard work!
Quathis chapter 13 . 7/3
Yeah, Shirou got some surprises this chapter, hopefully he can take care of some of them so they don't get worse. Lots of planning and preparations to be done with the war coming, though that first battle certainly helped some. Until next time.
Jebest4781 chapter 13 . 7/3
well this was fun as much as possible and can't wait for more on this
Swanboy chapter 13 . 7/3