Reviews for Miracle of Zero: Kingdom of the Forsaken
zuyiko wolf chapter 14 . 5/11
Jesus is The Way
VincentFS chapter 2 . 3/7
This is the kind of story where most problems can be solved if the characters would simply fucking talk. Instead, drama is forced by the author by way of making characters withhold information so it can be given at a “better time.”

Example: Louise is pissed. She interrupts Shirou and tells him to leave. Instead of explaining himself like a normal person, he simply fucks off.

It’s a clear attempt at dragging out drama for as long as possible.
Guttts chapter 4 . 11/23/2022
Can’t they just burn the letter?
Guttts chapter 4 . 11/23/2022
A little bit unrealistic here. War doesn’t come so quickly like a snap of a finger and it’s mostly for economic benefits. They haven’t even overtaken the monarchy and they want to wage war with only a few weeks of time to consolidate their power?
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022

Blucifer chapter 18 . 11/1/2022
Hey when will you continue this story
Makimass chapter 3 . 9/27/2022
There goes my interest, another fate fic where their grail system are draggen into another franchise.
Makimass chapter 2 . 9/27/2022
Shirou's a bit of an idiot, isn't he? Showing a bit of his abilities would be enough to lessen the hurt Louise is feeling and he knew that since he's already figured out what's going on in her situation.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
ok fucking beta bitch fuck this fic
1 love m4gic chapter 3 . 9/19/2022
The fact he doesn't have any useful items in his Vault pisses me off... he has infinite space, and you want to tell me there would be a person in existence such as him, one that doesn't have at least ten of every single piece of equipment and/or gadget that he might need one day?! Really?!

Just the mere fact that he had to look up at the sun to guess the time pisses me off already! Where is his phone? Or at least a f-ing watch? But seriously tho, was he really summoned without any personal items? How is that logical? He was clothed, and not in his birthday suit, so why?!

I hate when this happens in stories. Would it be really too hard to include some every day items that EVERY person would use no matter what? Like, come on, even if he is a mage he would still need a phone amongst other things!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2022
Just visited this story after a few years, I must say it a shame that it got discontinued, but since you still active and writing, I hope that you will come back and continue this story someday
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2021
Dude, please continue this one?
Please...
Calling it chapter 10 . 11/24/2021
Sheffield is Rin, isn’t she?
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 10/15/2021
Interesting take, looking forward to seeing some more.
Red Riding Cape chapter 18 . 10/8/2021
This is my favorite familiar of zero story so far and I've been reading all sorts of them since I got hooked on it for awhile. Thank you for all the effort you put into it and for using your skills to make something for us to enjoy. Good luck with your writing, I eagerly await future chapters.
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »