Reviews for Miracle of Zero: Kingdom of the Forsaken
Just visited this story after a few years, I must say it a shame that it got discontinued, but since you still active and writing, I hope that you will come back and continue this story someday
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2021
Dude, please continue this one?
Please...
Calling it chapter 10 . 11/24/2021
Sheffield is Rin, isn’t she?
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 10/15/2021
Interesting take, looking forward to seeing some more.
Red Riding Cape chapter 18 . 10/8/2021
This is my favorite familiar of zero story so far and I've been reading all sorts of them since I got hooked on it for awhile. Thank you for all the effort you put into it and for using your skills to make something for us to enjoy. Good luck with your writing, I eagerly await future chapters.
Villiandeku9501 chapter 7 . 9/20/2021
Okay it’s 100% Saito, I’m wondering just what Saito this is, it’s not regular Saito with certainty, there’s just to many possibilities, but everything in this chapter points him to being Saito, not the one we know obviously
Villiandeku9501 chapter 7 . 9/20/2021
Okay, so this guy is probably Saito and I just realized it, it’s possible that considering it isn’t normal summoning magic that it pulled him out of a timeline where he was Gandalfr and it the runes became a noble phantasm which imbued him with the skill to go against emyia like this, what kind of Saito is he I have no clue, it’s possible that this one was one who truly died against Albion or some completely original timeline where he failed to save Louise, after all I have no idea what could have happened for him to have a stealth noble phantasm that could cloak what’s most likely derf from Shirou. Damn now I’m very curious and I know that this isn’t being continued, I wish you would continue this.
Raging Drake chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
Ok imma take a wild guess and say that was captain drake
Raging Drake chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Oh this is gonna be good
Simyymis chapter 18 . 9/4/2021
Nice Hope you continue
keybladelight chapter 18 . 8/30/2021
I hope that you return to end that story I want to see shirou reaction when he see artoria again and I hope the female that has a crush on shirou see their reaction to see shirou death lover back from the living and for louise recognize artoria pendragon the king of knight and the lover of shirou that he was waiting to be in avalon.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2021
Im getting some vibes that the mysterious not-lancelot is going to end up being saito from the original show
ArkhCthuul chapter 11 . 7/18/2021
Well, since I didn't see. The original, maybe I'll read your semi prelude since the rewrite seems. Dead, all I can judge is this, and that's likely the overall most efficient army killer in existence.

Ouch.
ArkhCthuul chapter 8 . 7/17/2021
Well, your hints towards unfamiliar made me guess. Correctly, though my. Second guess of. Rin being a prototype like living virus in shiros sword computer wasn't quite correct... Was it?
ArkhCthuul chapter 6 . 7/17/2021
Ugh, that Drake is the worst. Type of anime girls.

Attacks you aiming to. Kill you and your people.

Gets. Angry when you. Win.
1,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »