Reviews for Miracle of Zero: Kingdom of the Forsaken
Necromancer Gora chapter 15 . 10/23
In my opinion you took some very risky liberties with the story that paid off quite well such as how servants work in the familiar of zero verse. I can't wait to see what happens next
juanpaolo.delap chapter 11 . 10/3
Shirou's words to Louise about his summoning as he was using Gavilain...brought tears to my eyes. I was really moved by it all. Well done!
juanpaolo.delap chapter 8 . 10/2
GRAAAAHHH RIIIIIIINNNN! I can only hope he sees her again at some point in the after life or something...
Ichangemynamesometimes chapter 15 . 10/2
I was thinking that the mystery man was Gawain, but now I'm half convinced it's saito
Ichangemynamesometimes chapter 12 . 10/1
RIIIIP Medea. If she's actually a heroic spirit (unlike Shirou and Saber), she shouldn't remember the grail war, right? I kinda want Shirou to get trapped by her but find the moment to dupe her with rule breaker
Prince Sheogorath chapter 5 . 9/19
Shouldn't shirou know everything about derflinger? He might not be able to replicate it, but he would have been able to read its history and abilities, so why is he surprised by it's ability to absorb spells?
Prince Sheogorath chapter 4 . 9/19
The absence of Gaea should drastically lower the prana cost of spells and projections shouldn't be deducted a rank, speed up prana recharge rates and allow unearthly and/or super unique creations like Excalibur and Ea to be created as easily as any other noble phantasm.

An immortal body does NOT mean an immortal soul, souls decay just like bodies do when they remain in the living world for too long. Therefore Shirous semi-immortality would only give him at most a few more decades of life if his Soul wasn't immortalized as well (it's the reason Zouken needed his worms to eat Prana, so that he could use the energy to keep his soul together and not let it fall apart due to old ange and spiritual decay)

Oh, and if derflinger were to be destroyed, what would happen? Since it's spirit occupies the closest "weapon" (preferably sword), would it merge with shirou? Since his body is made oit of blades. Would it try to possess him (I say try cuz I'm pretty sure that derf wouldn't stand a chance against shirous spirit)? If they merge, would shirou gain derf's teleportation and spell-absorption abilities?

I haven't read all the chapters yet, but I thought I'd post these before I forget about them.
Fro52 chapter 1 . 9/1
thanks for the warning on future tonal change. hate when stories do that to me... on that note, I'm outta here.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 8/28
"cast the same silencing spell she had used in Louise's room on that night that had started it all."
The same silencing spell Guiche was able to listen in on? Lol.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 8/27
"Today, duels are fought over petty things and for petty reasons, such as women or minor insults."
Lol, I see what you did there.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 8/26
"He can talk just fine," he told Agnés drily. "The trick is getting him to shut up."
Now I eagerly await Derflinger making a layers joke about Shirou.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 8/26
"No, what this sword had wasn't sentience, but sapience. Intelligence — vis-à-vis, a soul."
Oh thank God, for a second there I was worried you would mix up sentience and sapience.

And then Louise and the shopkeeper ruin it. Why Louise...why?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 8/26
Heh, I liked that safety joke Shirou, even if no one else got it.
Him accidently cleaving through all the Valkyries was both hilarious and awesome.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 8/26 long as Louise/Henrietta/Siesta and the like are getting tortured and raped by Count Motte, it'll already be less GrimDerp than 70% of the FoZ stories I've seen floating around on the Internet.
Hipoisthabest chapter 11 . 8/14
Eeh, i remember from Revenant Sword the blade Shirou got was Escalvantine, and Scarra, so im abut confused with this sword that came outta nowhere. Can i get some clarification?
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »