Reviews for Miracle of Zero: Kingdom of the Forsaken
Axccel chapter 7 . 4/19
Just doing his duty? No, they’re traitors. They didn’t even try to confirm Louis’s claim. An extremely serious claim. They should be killed on the spot and their corpses hung over the entrance as a warning. With a sign, of course, stating that they are traitors.
Axccel chapter 6 . 4/19
It’d be funny if after seeing (and fighting) Shirou in action, Wardes decided betrayal was a bad idea.
Axccel chapter 4 . 4/19
I like this fic already!

FYI a galleon is not a warship. More like a heavily armed cargo ship.

A weighted tip to a sword is not inherently bad. It increases the strength of blows and increases thrust force. Straight swords, by the way, are meant for stabbing and usually have an only mildly sharpened edge except for a few inches of the tip which are kept very sharp. The rest of the blade is similar to the sharpness of an axe. This enables a longsword in particular to be the Swiss army knife of swords. Bash with the pommel as a made, hold one hand on the hilt and one half down the blade to make a short spear, maneuver the enemy’s body with impacts from the edges with swings and finish off with a thrust backed by your weight. And more.

To be particular, whether or not the King Arthur of Shirou’s world was a woman is unknown to him as what world each Heroic Spirit comes from is different and infinitely many. Such as the male King Arthur that also exists within the Fate series.
Axccel chapter 3 . 4/19
The story of Gilgamesh is like ten to thirteen thousand years old, isn’t it?
ita123 chapter 17 . 3/23
And please continue
ita123 chapter 18 . 3/23
your story is amazing, i really like this story. at first when reading some chapters I thought shirou liked Rin because of how often shirou often brought up rin, but it turns out he likes Saber, hopefully there is no romance in this story. if there is it should still be with saber
Galdor123 chapter 18 . 2/18
I've re-read this story for at least the third time now - truly a great work! I just hope that James picks this up again at some point, after finishing An Essence of Silver and Steel (which I also very much like).
XDBOI chapter 1 . 2/1
A RANKED... WHAT
soumilplays03 chapter 1 . 1/11
I hope you come back to this after essence of silver and steel. I absolutely love this fic
bksniper1 chapter 18 . 1/9
Falvern chapter 18 . 11/8/2020
Damn this was a nostalgic trip down memory lane. This was my favorite fate story once upon a time. You're an author who had a good understanding of the Fate series, which I really appreciated. It's sad to see that this hasn't been updated in years, especially since it appears that your forum is a graveyard as well. I met some really intelligent and interesting people on there. But I hope you're doing well, and that maybe there is a slim chance of you returning to this story or perhaps writing another Fate story. Worm doesn't interest me tbh, so I have yet to read your Fate/Worm crossover. I'm sure it's an excellent read though.

Take care man. I hope you're doing well in life. Thanks for the good memories.
Avip123 chapter 18 . 11/4/2020
Definitely enjoying the story, shame it had not been updated for a while
Skywolf99 chapter 18 . 10/21/2020
it's q shame this story ended here, it eas wuite enjoyable
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2020
But Shiro could smell magic
mohka chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
Does he consider finishing the story, or did he just quit?
1,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »