Reviews for Together
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh my gosh this is amazing. Its so hard to find Otoya and Haruka fanfics ;; especially lemons. I hope you continue to write more OtoyaxHaruka
Kannaha chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
My God!
This is the first time I read a fanfiction in English (there is no Otoya x Haruka in French) and ... I'm in love!
They are so cute together!

I want to ask you something. Would you agree that I translated into French? Of course, I would communicate you all the reviews that I would get but I'm sure it would be much appreciated among French readers. In any case, I really love this OS. Well done !
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Haruka love Otoya awwww cute
freakacid chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
you naughty fanfic writer! daw thats so cute
0takufever chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wowza lol but in all honesty this was a good chapter to lift my spirits and the way u ended the story had me dying laughing lol I also liked the way u portraied the characters which were only slightly ooc unlike some authors _
But great job *gives virtual waffle
(_)#
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awwww. This is the first Utapri fanfic I've read, and I must say I loved it, especially since I love the pairing xD Hope you write more fanfics on Ittoki and Haruka ;)
CrystalRaptor chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Um... wow... oh my Ittoki... nicely done, please write more!
Teddi3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
So cute! Loved it :3
animeloverfull chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love it!
Keikochii chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Can you write another Otoya X Haruka pleaseeeee x3
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
omg if there was a sequel i guarantee that it would be about them being expelled x.x but dang! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow...ur amazing did u know that, I really find this interesting! Can't wait for more of ur stories:);)
Akari chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Omg thank you so much I love otoya and haruka together

I hope you write more of HarukaxOtoya fanfics
doctorwhogirl666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Thank you so so much! I love you for writing this, there is hardly any hent parings for Utapri let alone m-rated. So it made me so happy when I saw this pop-up. Please I am begging you on my hand and knees to write more hent for Utapri it work make my life. Thank you again for writing this!