Reviews for Kimi Wa Boku No Mono Desu Ne
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Heh. Hakkai is so messed up. Nice color signifiers.

I would have glossed the title 'are you not mine,' given the 'ne,' but what do I know?
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was really great, really thoughtfull.

Just wondering, you often seem to keep stories marked as uncomplete- is that on purpose? It gets a little comfusing.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very well-written...I like it. Very Hakkai. ,
Juniper James chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
wow, very nice. Wonderful
Chandra Lycurgus chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow. That was honestly amazing. I'd critique... but I can't see anything to improve.

Only one thing- another chapter! -chuckles-
tomiaru chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
i like the last two lines. your endings are usually neatly done, and have impact. i sometimes havta read the whole fic again just to get that reeling feeling at the end. i read a review that said you should make your stuff longer. i don't think that's necessary. part of the charm is the tightness of the composition. most of what i've read are your stream-of-consciousness pieces, so in that style it's really not a good idea to ramble too long. your fics are short, but they're in-depth-that's an accomplishment which is actually more challenging than creating long fics.
Suburban Slasher chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
An absolutely fascinating peek into Hakkai's mind. You managed to portray his multi-faceted thoughts (how many facets does he *have*, anyhow? Could anyone ever find them all and name them?) extraordinarily well. Very well done. _
Kenren chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hakkai and Gojyo is my second favorite Saiyuki pairing (second only to Tenpou and Kenren from Gaiden). It's nice to take a peek inside Hakai's head. Your eloquent wording suits him nicely and I personally enjoy seeing him want someone - especially Gojyo. I also particularly liked reading him as the implied seme of the pair. I wonder if there might be any follow up to this fic.