Reviews for Magic
Meghan chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
OMG YOURE GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS! This was such a good fic, I'm going to go read your others because this was phenomenal!
lynnebug01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Really like this story wish it was more than a one shot
Abbey chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Great story. I stumbled upon this, then, thanks to your authors note, I decided to read "Emma" and "find us" before I read this. All three stories are amazing, very well written, follow cannon but in a way that kept it fresh.
Now I'm gonna have to check out your other stories, cuz this was that good :)
minuetng chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Good job! I think Emma needs to vent a little in season 3, else she might end up a little "Mad-Hatter"-ish trying to keep everything straight in her head. ("Nope, not done yet" - my favorite line).
Soprano Pixie chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'd go batcrazy insane if that were my situation too. I'm actually thinking her parents are glad that she finally allowed herself to snap. I'd imagine it would be hard to hear all she had to spill but it would be worth it knowing she wasn't strained anymore.
PixieXW chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aww! This is awesome and so sweet- poor Emma, Poor Snow and Charming, Poor Henry! And all because Rumple lost his son! (Or because Eva tripped Cora depending on how you want to look at it)
charmingsmills chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Loved that! I love Emma just couldn't take it anymore and I have to admit that I laughed a little because it is crazy for what Emma had to go though since the curse is broken. And I loved Snow&Charming being there for their daughter, very cute.
misscam chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Lovely :) Poor Emma have good reason to break down after all she's been through of late, that's for sure. Very sweet how you had Snow and Charming able to comfort her (after walking in on them, which was a nice funny touch).
PiperPaigeP3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OMG! This is so
Sweet! I cried with Emma! Please continue!
elizabeth5467 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
please please write a next chapter asap it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ohmygooooood! This was amazing! Emma's breakdown was perfect, MM and David were awesome ... You write this really well! I'm gonna go find ur other fanfics now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013