Reviews for Remembering
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 4/19
Very good I must say but, too sad at the end for me. Still thought it was really well done.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 1/4
Aw, you know, I really enjoy what you do with the show. Rose and the tenth Doctor were, naturally, very different together compared to what Nine and she were like. The chemistry between both characters had changed fundamentally after the regeneration and while it was much more like an obvious romance then, personally I even felt it lacked a lot. Maybe it was that element of healing that Rose brought to Nine and that was missing with the tenth Doctor which I missed. At any rate though, I quite like the thought of not only Rose missing the Doctor's former self, but of him missing it, too. Also, the idea of this being the first time that he changed while his human companion stayed the same is rather interesting. I couldn't help but think though how tragic it was that what Rose experienced with Nine's room would rather soon be exactly what Ten would have to go through with hers.

This really is another lovely story of yours, and I'm glad to have discovered you as an author today!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was beautiful you have no idea omg omg OMG i can't even
rycbarm123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Dear God you're a fantastic writer... I love all of 'em! Can you... y'know... write a sequel to this one? Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee? It's just so beautiful!
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh. My. Fricken. God. That was beautiful! I love it when someone GETS that 9 was Rose's first love, and nothing can ever change that! I've had an idea for a fic like this for AGES, but haven't written it down yet. I should really get to that...
RoseNinesCaskett chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I've only just come to the end of the first series and LOVE Rose and Nine. This is so heartbreaking, pure and honest... I lost my mind for her once more.
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh God, tears in my eyes. (And I never cry at fanfics!) Wow. This was just... argh, so beautifully written. Man, I'd forgotten how much I miss Nine.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
SNIFF Wow. That was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.
royslady51 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
At some point someone really ought to explain to the Doctor that human women of the late 20th and early 21st centuries who switch off from man to man without a second thought are usually considered to be morally and socially indecent.

He needs to learn to take that into account, which just proves that testosterone poisoning crosses species boundaries.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow...that was good. I cried, I wont lie.
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I've just started watching Doctor Who, so I was looking for some stories that wouldn't give me too many spoilers, and I found yours. I love the way you portray the relationship Rose had with the Ninth Doctor, and how that's changed with Ten. I love Ten, and I think Rose does too, but he's not the same. It's such a heartbreaking, yet somehow hopeful situation, if that makes any sense.

The only complaint I have is that War and Peace was written by Leo Tolstoy, not Dostoevsky. Not that I've actually read it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Your story fits the picture so well. It must have been so hard for both of them after the regeneration, especially since the Doctor never told Rose it could happen. I could see where Rose would be heartbroken and feel abandoned even if her head was telling her the Doctor was still with her. Her heart would tell her otherwise. I like how you were able to express Rose's loss and grief. This ives me so many feels and makes me miss Nine that much more.
That Octopus chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, very nice. I miss nine so much, and I liked him and Rose together more than I liked Ten and Rose together (Though I do love Ten), so this piece really resonates with me. I like the Doctor's take on his regeneration, too, specifically how he noticed that he was usually the one outlasting his friends. Nice observation.
Eve Winchester chapter 1 . 5/30/2013