Reviews for Dudley's Tale
demonwolfkid chapter 45 . 6/17
I find it saddening that this story is not more widely received. There was a lot of thought and effort out into this stort and I enjoyed it immensely. Everyone stayed in character and the twists and turns were both unexpected yet understandable.
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 3 . 2/25
So I was admittedly hesitant when I started this story, but this chapter had convinced me that Draco & Dudley are just perfect best friends. I really love this and love how they are remorseful without being out of character. It would be too unnatural if they were friends with Harry & co. Though I am kind of hoping you have a chapter when Harry shows up and is like “How the Hell did this bromance come about?” and then goes amd complains to Ron, haha.
TheWordThief chapter 45 . 1/2
This story was so great, characters were well developed a and in character even though draco and Dudley had grown up and changed. Loved the reconciliations and cute family stuff contrasted with wizarding plots.
rob27003 chapter 35 . 7/10/2017
This is my first review ever and i am so far loving the mystery you are throwing in and at chapter 36 im going to attempt to spoil it for myself by saying i think its lucius malfoy who cursed them. draco is living in the muggle world with a ravenclaw girl and dealing with muggles and potter. if his wife and child were gone and the muggle friend was removed he would have no where left to go but back to the manor and they could make him into a proper slytherin again. i might be wrong but it seems like the kind of underhanded trick lucius would pull and it would be effective if he manages to pull it off.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I ever read! You did a brillant job with this. It is really hard to find a story in witch Dudley is not absoluteally dull and dumb. And in this he is just so cool without beeing AU. Also I loved his friendship with Draco. Is does makes sense in the story. Please keep writing HP fanfictions! :D
Guest chapter 45 . 5/3/2016
Great story thank you
Gelder chapter 45 . 3/22/2016
I love this story, but the end chapter is too short
fadfsafsdfd chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
dudley gets pussy
Guest chapter 45 . 1/6/2016
i love dudley so much he's so adorable :)
Dama Layla chapter 45 . 11/4/2015
Sou uma leitora brasileira e posso dizer que adorei sua história. Desculpe por escrever em português, li tudo no google translate, rsrsrsrsrs...
Guest chapter 45 . 7/10/2015
this is my second time reading this fic. loved it. wished you'd hv posted an epilogue though
Jiggly Joe chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
I like to think that Lavender lived. She would've had to have died from her wounds, because Hermione blasted Greyback away, and I can't see him - sadistic beast that he is - gnawing on a dead body when there were so many other LIVING targets to chase after and torment. So, I'd like to think she's alive, but possibly very scarred.
vrb18 chapter 45 . 2/4/2015
Hey. Sorry, I lost track of this story for a while. But, really, a great job. I enjoyed the way you portrayed the relationships, and the final plot line was engaging. I hope you follow up with some stories in this universe.
Diddleymaz chapter 45 . 1/25/2015
Very enjoyable read, good plot and great characterisation.
Diddleymaz chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
Strawberry shortcake isn't eaten in the UK a typical British pudding for school dinners would be Jam RolyPoly or Spotted Dick served hot with custard. Cold puddings include Trifle, Pavlova or a Black Forest Gateux.