Reviews for Dudley's Tale
rob27003 chapter 35 . 7/10
This is my first review ever and i am so far loving the mystery you are throwing in and at chapter 36 im going to attempt to spoil it for myself by saying i think its lucius malfoy who cursed them. draco is living in the muggle world with a ravenclaw girl and dealing with muggles and potter. if his wife and child were gone and the muggle friend was removed he would have no where left to go but back to the manor and they could make him into a proper slytherin again. i might be wrong but it seems like the kind of underhanded trick lucius would pull and it would be effective if he manages to pull it off.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I ever read! You did a brillant job with this. It is really hard to find a story in witch Dudley is not absoluteally dull and dumb. And in this he is just so cool without beeing AU. Also I loved his friendship with Draco. Is does makes sense in the story. Please keep writing HP fanfictions! :D
Guest chapter 45 . 5/3/2016
Great story thank you
Gelder chapter 45 . 3/22/2016
I love this story, but the end chapter is too short
fadfsafsdfd chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
dudley gets pussy
Guest chapter 45 . 1/6/2016
i love dudley so much he's so adorable :)
Dama Layla chapter 45 . 11/4/2015
Sou uma leitora brasileira e posso dizer que adorei sua história. Desculpe por escrever em português, li tudo no google translate, rsrsrsrsrs...
Guest chapter 45 . 7/10/2015
this is my second time reading this fic. loved it. wished you'd hv posted an epilogue though
Jiggly Joe chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
I like to think that Lavender lived. She would've had to have died from her wounds, because Hermione blasted Greyback away, and I can't see him - sadistic beast that he is - gnawing on a dead body when there were so many other LIVING targets to chase after and torment. So, I'd like to think she's alive, but possibly very scarred.
vrb18 chapter 45 . 2/4/2015
Hey. Sorry, I lost track of this story for a while. But, really, a great job. I enjoyed the way you portrayed the relationships, and the final plot line was engaging. I hope you follow up with some stories in this universe.
Diddleymaz chapter 45 . 1/25/2015
Very enjoyable read, good plot and great characterisation.
Diddleymaz chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
Strawberry shortcake isn't eaten in the UK a typical British pudding for school dinners would be Jam RolyPoly or Spotted Dick served hot with custard. Cold puddings include Trifle, Pavlova or a Black Forest Gateux.
Diddleymaz chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Primeval was on ITV
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 46 . 1/18/2015
Awesome story. FYI I think chapter 4 and 5 are the same chapter.

Anyway I been looking for good Dudley and Draco story that has a twist of them knowing each other and such. So it was nice to find this fic. And it being complete as well? Cherry on top. :D
Lollypops101 chapter 46 . 1/9/2015
This is an amazing story! I am kind of sad that it is done, but this was a great way to end it.